Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The new MacBook

Default The new MacBook
    What do you all think the new MacBook will come with? I've heard possibly a touch screen, though I HIGHLLLY doubt it. I'm thinking absolutely the dual touch mouse track, a cooler looking keyboard, and obviously more performance. Hopefully it keeps the same form though because I love the 13" wide screen!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I just want the macbook touch to come out.. that is going to kick some butt!!!!!

Lighter

Quote Originally Posted by jguest View Post
    What do you all think the new MacBook will come with? I've heard possibly a touch screen, though I HIGHLLLY doubt it. I'm thinking absolutely the dual touch mouse track, a cooler looking keyboard, and obviously more performance. Hopefully it keeps the same form though because I love the 13" wide screen!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone oldskoolkid13's Avatar
    Thanks

wen is it coming out??

If I helped you at all please hit the thanks button 4 me!

There have been countless rumors of a touch screen MacBook, and we have yet to see one. And knowing apple, if they actually make one, the 1st generation you will only be able to use half the screen as a touch screen, then you will have to upgrade to the 2nd generation to use the whole screen.

An off-brand touchscreen notebook was actually made running Mac OS X Leopard and was being sold legit for a while.. but I cant seem to find anything on it.

Here is a nice Gizmodo article to see some concept tablet MacBooks.
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

the new one is supposed to have an aluminum casing like the pro/air, and is also supposed to have a glass trackpad...

and the legit table osx machine is called the modbook...

Quote Originally Posted by keatonreckard View Post
    the new one is supposed to have an aluminum casing like the pro/air, and is also supposed to have a glass trackpad...

and the legit table osx machine is called the modbook...
    Ah, thanks.

Here is some more info on the "Modbook": Axiotron : Modbook
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.