+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Covers

is a discussion within the

Macbook

forums, a part of the

Laptops

section;
Does anyone know where I can buy a Macbook hard plastic cover? I saw a guy with one at starbucks the other day but the only ones i can find
    iPhone? More like MyPhone chbearsrock's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Covers
    Does anyone know where I can buy a Macbook hard plastic cover? I saw a guy with one at starbucks the other day but the only ones i can find online are like cheap sleeves..what I'm looking for is more like a snap on hard shell. I'd prefer a B&M location so I could go check it out, but if you know of any reputable websites I'm all ears.

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

speck brand on apple site. I got one..really like it...clear, huggy. I have it for macbook pro..not sure is speck does for macbook...check it out.

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ebay... that is where I got mine... I have a pink one that is see through and also the apple is cut out for the apple on the back...

iPhone? More like MyPhone chbearsrock's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SundayDuffer View Post
    speck brand on apple site. I got one..really like it...clear, huggy. I have it for macbook pro..not sure is speck does for macbook...check it out.
    Hey I had previously looked at the Apple Store site and saw the incase one (not what I'm looking for) and the speck one. From the pictures it's kind of hard to see that the speck one actually does anything. How has it worked out for you? is it effective against drops at all, or just slight bumps? Also I'd prefer not to buy off of ebay...ebay is great for many things but in this particular instance I want to be able to return the product easily just in case.