Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MBP 15in advice

Default MBP 15in advice
    I am looking to get a 2012 MBP, because I don't have the money now haha. But anyways, I don't do a lot of heavy gaming but I do my share of light gaming, and some photo and video editing and lots of other random stuff, I don't have or want a desktop so it needs to be able pretty much anything I throw at it. I will be dual booting OSX and Win7. My setup would be the faster of the 2 15in, with 8gb of ram, 120gb ssd, and the higher resolution. Also I would be primarily using windows, so would I best off getting MBP or a win pc? I was wondering if you guys/gals out there have any insight you would like to share with me? Thanks!

I'd say get the macbook pro when it comes out, ha. Its a lot more powerful than i expected. I recently bought a 13 inch with the i5 processor and everything is fast and I am able to do a lot of good editing off it. I would say get the 15 inch because you have best of both worlds, at that point. You can use mac os x's amazing power to edit videos and pictures AND you can use bootcamp to install windows. The one really good part is that Apple includes the drivers for windows, so when you install windows, everything will work perfect! you wouldnt need to hack your mac to install windows. main point: GO WITH THE MACBOOK! =)

iPhone 3G Black 8Gb, Jailbroken

iPhone 3GS white 16Gb 3.0, Jailbroken

iPhone 4 black 16Gb 4.1, Jailbroken

iPad 32Gb 4.2.1, Jailbroken

Macbook Pro 13" 2011 YEAHHH BOYYY

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If you're going to be dual-booting, get the MacBook Pro. I definitely agree with XxAsThEyFaLLxX. He's got a point.