Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Should I wait.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Should I wait.
    Should I wait a bit to buy a MacBook pro? I have the money to buy one now or should I wait for them to come out with a new one.

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, if you wait for Apple to come out with a new one, you'll always be waiting.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ true. and they just did a refresh in July so I don't think you will see more for awhile. I would go ahead and buy one

Green Apple
    Thanks

But last October they came out with new ones. Was that just abnormal?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stanhalen View Post
    Should I wait a bit to buy a MacBook pro? I have the money to buy one now or should I wait for them to come out with a new one.
    Just buy one. Unless you're planning on waiting for the tablet they're supposedly coming out with.

If you're worried about them adding stuff in the next Macbook you'll be waiting forever to buy one. Just BUY one. Save some money and get a refurb.

Lovely

Not

iPhone? More like MyPhone TT KH's Avatar
    Thanks

So when will this tablet be coming out? Oh by the way didn't they used to have that back to school deal buy a mac pro and get a free ipod?

pretty sure the next one will have Intel i5. If you can wait, wait it out, i5 / i7 is amazing. Basically comes down to needs and wants at this point I guess. If you need it, get one now. If you want it, wait for i5.

Quote Originally Posted by TT KH View Post
    So when will this tablet be coming out? Oh by the way didn't they used to have that back to school deal buy a mac pro and get a free ipod?
    That was during the summer. Besides the back to school sale, there really isnt a "perfect" time to buy because Apple is always unveiling new products...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

I was @ the Mac store earlier today and notice that they have the new mac book white is it rounder and one piece track pad, but no sd card reader! I'm thinking about getting a 13,3 inch mac pro or should I wait till thanksgiving or xmas. When will the Intel i5 coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by TT KH View Post
    I was @ the Mac store earlier today and notice that they have the new mac book white is it rounder and one piece track pad, but no sd card reader! I'm thinking about getting a 13,3 inch mac pro or should I wait till thanksgiving or xmas. When will the Intel i5 coming out.
    like that guy above said it comes down to, if you need it or want it.Do you have a laptop to use now? or Do you need to buy one. or you want one cause you can afford it.... it depend on you. If you dont need it right now then save more money then get a new one when it is out.

Thanks

Alrighite then! Just going back to get that 13 mac pro today resale it down the road whenever the tablet coming out!