Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Should I wait.
09-13-2009, 01:18 PM #1Should I wait.
Should I wait a bit to buy a MacBook pro? I have the money to buy one now or should I wait for them to come out with a new one.
09-13-2009, 01:19 PM #2
Well, if you wait for Apple to come out with a new one, you'll always be waiting.
09-13-2009, 01:25 PM #3
^ true. and they just did a refresh in July so I don't think you will see more for awhile. I would go ahead and buy one
09-13-2009, 02:22 PM #4
But last October they came out with new ones. Was that just abnormal?
09-20-2009, 04:32 PM #5
09-20-2009, 04:34 PM #6
If you're worried about them adding stuff in the next Macbook you'll be waiting forever to buy one. Just BUY one. Save some money and get a refurb.
10-30-2009, 08:39 AM #7
So when will this tablet be coming out? Oh by the way didn't they used to have that back to school deal buy a mac pro and get a free ipod?
10-30-2009, 11:57 AM #8
pretty sure the next one will have Intel i5. If you can wait, wait it out, i5 / i7 is amazing. Basically comes down to needs and wants at this point I guess. If you need it, get one now. If you want it, wait for i5.
10-31-2009, 10:35 AM #9
10-31-2009, 04:54 PM #10
I was @ the Mac store earlier today and notice that they have the new mac book white is it rounder and one piece track pad, but no sd card reader! I'm thinking about getting a 13,3 inch mac pro or should I wait till thanksgiving or xmas. When will the Intel i5 coming out.
10-31-2009, 07:17 PM #11
11-01-2009, 06:07 PM #12
Alrighite then! Just going back to get that 13 mac pro today resale it down the road whenever the tablet coming out!