Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: a little help decidingis a discussion within the
Macbook Proforums, a part of the
well, I am ready to take the plunge on getting a 13" MBP, but I need a little help deciding on which 1 to get. 1349.00 for the 2.26 dual...
08-04-2009, 09:31 PM #1
a little help deciding
well, I am ready to take the plunge on getting a 13" MBP, but I need a little help deciding on which 1 to get.
1349.00 for the 2.26 dual core, 250GB, 4GB ram.
1499.00 for the 2.53 dual core, 250GB, 4GB ram.
I am using this as a replacment for my toshiba laptop, which is mostly for internet, modding iphone,& email. Maybe a little photoshop but not much gaming, and not much video editing. Is the .27 ghz really a big step down? or should I use the 150.00 towards something else?useful? hit the thanks button!
08-05-2009, 11:42 PM #2
Dude I say if its only $150 more just go all out, max out the processing speed and RAM, you'll be glad you did, trust me.i LOVE apple.
The Following User Says Thank You to wannagotopopeyes For This Useful Post:
08-09-2009, 12:57 PM #3
thanks for the input, I think I'm just going to go ahead and get the better processoruseful? hit the thanks button!