+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't tell if dead pixel or what

is a discussion within the

Macbook Pro

forums, a part of the

Laptops

section;
Ok, i bought a MacBook Pro at the end of july from Best buy, and the other day i was watching a movie on it, and noticed a black dot
    Thanks

Default Can't tell if dead pixel or what
    Ok, i bought a MacBook Pro at the end of july from Best buy, and the other day i was watching a movie on it, and noticed a black dot in the middle of the screen near the top. So i figured it was a dead pixel, and ran several programs that are supposed to fix the dead pixel, then I noticed that as i moved my head from left to right the dot moved on the background image, so i figured maybe some dirt or something on my computer, but when i try to wipe it off nothing happens, it won't come off, so it's either under the screen or just something really weird. Anyone have any ideas?
    thanks,

Thanks

try using screen cleaner, it might be stuck on the screen tightly
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

Thanks

Default update
    Just an update if anyone is interested it was dust behind the screen, I took my laptop in for repairs because I was getting the vertical lines at the bottom of the screen so I got a new screen anyways.