+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking for a MBA case!

is a discussion within the

Macbook Air

forums, a part of the

Laptops

section;
Hi everyone! I recently bought a brand spanking new 13" MBA, and as I eagerly wait for its arrival, I've been looking around for a good case to protect it
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Talking Looking for a MBA case!
    Hi everyone! I recently bought a brand spanking new 13" MBA, and as I eagerly wait for its arrival, I've been looking around for a good case to protect it from scratches and damage. So far I've found these 3 possibilities:
    iPearl mCover Hard Shell Cover Case
    Amazon.com: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Cover Case for 13.3" A1369 Apple MacBook Air (Clear): Electronics

Speck SeeThru Satin
    Amazon.com: Speck SeeThru Satin MacBook Air 13-Inch Black (Fits Late 2010 and June 2011 Releases of MacBook Air 13 Inch), SPK-A0226: Electronics

Incipio MacBook Air 13-Inch Feather
    Amazon.com: Incipio MacBook Air 13-Inch Feather - Matte Black (IM-241): Electronics

Looking at the reviews it looks like the first 2 have creaking issues (I'm guessing the top and bottom parts rub together every time you open the Macbook?). The 3rd one looks better but is a bit pricey. What do you guys think? Any better suggestions?
    Last edited by diligence400; 08-19-2011 at 11:30 AM.

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Incipio makes awesome cases for Apple products. They have a good name and reputation. Belkin also makes great cases, check them out. Out of the two you just posted, the Incipio looks really nice and I would pick that one to prevent scratches.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i'd go for speck cases. have them on my ipod,iphone and macbook air