Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple store financing question

Default Apple store financing question
    This has a little bit to do with the MBAir because it's what I'm going to buy with it.

In the U.S I guess the only way to pay monthly is with one of the Visa Credit Cards? I saw the interest at 22% Now I'm not really sure how credit cards really work (I'm a debit person). Nor do I feel like figuring out that math right now.

Assuming I was going to get a base model Air (at $999), it would be the 12 month payment plan. Anyone know how much I would be paying monthly for it?

And are there any extra fees for the Barclaycard Financing Visa Card (the white one). I'm hoping there won't be any extra hidden fees after I'm done paying off the Air.

Thank you!

Edit: Nvm, I decided to just go there and ask for myself, for some reason I was declined. Not quite sure why because my credit is excellent. Oh well
    Last edited by Volerikan; 12-31-2010 at 07:57 AM.

I just purchased my Air using the financing. I didn't care much about all those details though because I am just going to pay it off this month. I sold my old MBP and an extra iPhone4 but I wanted to have both computers at the same time to move stuff over.