+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BeSt TuToRiaL] How To change Icon on any application/Folder on any Mac OS -CoNTeSt

is a discussion within the

Mac Tips, Tricks & Mods

forums, a part of the

OS X

section;
This tutorial will show you how to change Any application/Folder on any MAC OS. HTML Code: Step1 : Select icon from any Folder/Application/Volume you like, and that would resemble on
    Thanks

Thumbs up [BeSt TuToRiaL] How To change Icon on any application/Folder on any Mac OS -CoNTeSt
    This tutorial will show you how to change Any application/Folder on any MAC OS.

HTML Code:
    Step1 : Select icon from any Folder/Application/Volume you like, and that would resemble on the new application/folder etc -> Then find a File/Application/Volume you want to change
    <You can get a iCon off google, but has to be same size as others, and you can use that also>

HTML Code:
    Step 2 : Click the application/folder/volume icon you want -> Click on File -> Pick Get info
    < I took from my volume ex-vansaharya. Icon was "home icon">

HTML Code:
    Step 3: Then click the Icon the very top left on that "info window" -> Then Select it
    <The outline of the icon will be blue>

HTML Code:
    Step 4: Go to the edit menu -> Click Copy

HTML Code:
    Step 5: Now go to the application/folder etc you want to change the icon of.
    <I did Documents>

HTML Code:
    Step 6: Select the Application/folder you want to change -> Go to File Menu -> Click Get info

HTML Code:
    Step 7: Again click on the very top left icon but this time on the application/folder you want to change
    HTML Code:
    Step 8: Go to Edit -> Click Paste

There. You have successfully changed a iCon of a file of your choice.
    Last edited by eZStaR; 09-10-2009 at 04:13 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

sounds good to me
    This mostly presents impression like 642-901 and 642-971 necessary to design joined venture networks on 642-972. Today’s advanced network transportation technologies, such as VPNs and wireless networking solutions like is also covered 642-973.