Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Changing The Way Your Stack Looks

Threaded View

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Default Changing The Way Your Stack Looks
    I got tired of my stacks being those small little blue envelopes as I thought they were boring.

I ran across this Chinese site......

optica optima: DRAWERS icon #1

And couldn't understand a word he was saying with it LOL. So I downloaded the files and went from there.

The link to download the Drawers icons are below... I downloaded them all so I could change them when I wanted to.... to get a different look.

Icon Download

Now my stacks look like nice little draws! All nice and tidy!

Once I downloaded one of them my download opened and I double left clicked on the bottom draw...

once I clicked on them there were several on them on that screen. I then took the ones I wanted to use and dragged them to my desktop.

Once they were on my desktop I then right clicked on them then clicked on Get Info and then changed the name & extension of the file.

For example I am going to use the download draw. When I changed the name of it I changed it to this. **Download***.app and then closed the window.

Once I changed it I then opened my download directory and then dragged it into it.

Once it was in there it then changed my blue boring envelope to a nice little draw.
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 09-05-2008 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Added A Step

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thetoothfairy For This Useful Post:

CaptainChaos (01-08-2011), Rob2G (04-01-2011), saipansailor670 (09-30-2009), Scmed27 (04-03-2011)