Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Handbrake issues

Ok, working on that right now. I hate to ask such a simple favor but can someone post a link for both HB and VLC so I can download the correct two that correspond with each other please?

Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    Go to disk utility and click on your main disk on the left. Then hit matinece and repair disk permissions on the bottom right.
    Doing this as I type this
    Last edited by fellow_mac_owner; 03-23-2011 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to moon#pie For This Useful Post:

fellow_mac_owner (03-23-2011)

Ok, both drives were verified and repaired. Now on to the new downloades... Do I need to use the trashme before downloading or can I just put all the files in a folder to erase later?

I just went through and deleted all the HB and VLC files I could find, I'm downloading the new ones now

Handbrake is downloaded, VLC is downloaded. I can put HB in my dock, but where does VLC need to go?

Just right into the applications folder right?

Do I need to open VLC or anything before HB or just leave it there and not touch it?

HB won't scan the disc, it just says scanning 1 of 4 for 10 minutes now

WAIT!!!! There it went! 2 of 4!!!

Great.... 5 minutes on 2 of 4 now

3 of 4!!!!!

And after all that, no valid source..... WTF!!!
    Last edited by fellow_mac_owner; 03-23-2011 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Back up for help please

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Handbrake is kind of a $$%$##$%$. I use mac the ripper to rip the dvd then I use handbrake to covert it to a MP4
    [SIGPIC]

Downloaded MTR, trying it now. Also what are the bad sectors or whatever? Ok, it finished, took like 56 seconds, now handbrake says it's not a valid source, it doesn't even try to check it, it just says "NOPE!"
    Last edited by fellow_mac_owner; 04-02-2011 at 02:07 AM.

Still nothing.

Halp
    Last edited by fellow_mac_owner; 04-03-2011 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

have you totally uninstalled and reinstalled?

Twitter: @tshoults

I thought I did... since my mac is so new should I just wipe the whole drive and start over?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12