Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Get a Mac? or Mac vs PC?

Thanks
    Question Get a Mac? or Mac vs PC?
    Hey guys. I'm GuThanDude. I currently use a PC but after I Purchased my iPhone 1G I became incredibly fascinated with the Apple technology and I though of buying a Mac but.

I'm not sure what one to choose. And I don't know if its worth it.

I personally use Computers mainly for Creating things and Development. More Advanced stuff really...
    And I heard that its a lot easier and Better on a mac.
    Also that you can use windows on it! Which is really cool.

So basically I'm not sure if I its really worth it to buy a Mac or Is it just a Cool Gadget.

Thanks. //GuThanDuDe

Ps. I Wasn't sure where to post this :P If its in the wrong place Could someone please move this . thanks.

it is most definately worth it! U won't ever regret it!!! Especially for the kind of stuff it sounds like you want to do. It is by far the best personal computer out there

MAC MAC MAC! all the way. I used to have a PC, but my Mom bought me a macbook for school. I absolutely love the simplicity of it all.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

You are asking this question on an Apple/Mac enthusiast website... I could have predicted the answer before you asked the question.

Just get a Mac. If you really need to run Windows, just use VirtualBox (free) and make a Windows virtual machine. Or, bootcamp.

so have u chosen which mac to get yet?

Put Leopard on your PC...

do you wanna put up detailed instructions on how to do that? or at least instructions for how you did it on your specific pc please