Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sync iCal Online w/o MobileMe

Default Sync iCal Online w/o MobileMe
    I have been using this service for quite a while now. It's called iCal Exchange. What it allows you to do, is sync all of your iCal events online w/o having a MobileMe (formerly .Mac) account.

Why is this handy? Well, if you have iCal on a computer at home and a computer at work, you can use it to access you calendars on both. Not only that, but once you get it synced online, you can set up your Google Calendar to sync with those online iCal events. This brings all of your calendars together, making it much easier to keep track of everything going on in your busy lives!
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Looks nice...I'm using Plaxo Plaxo - Stay in touch with the people you care about. which syncs iCal & Address Book. It's free, and I haven't seen any limitations yet. The great thing is that it syncs right after you changed an event a/o contact (it uses growl too when that happens).

Honestly, I don't know anything about that company or whatsoever, and I don't really care at this time (I don't have any top secret stuff).

But in my opinion everything looks great, and it works really good!