Page 71 of 88 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1743

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: P.Y.M ( Pimp your Mac )

  1. #1401
    Quote Originally Posted by kan1 View Post
    thanks

    hi Steph53940
    thanks


    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...for%20kan1.zip
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    kan1 (04-09-2014)

  3. #1402
    Steph53940
    thanks friend!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to kan1 For This Useful Post:

    Steph53940 (04-09-2014)

  5. #1403
    Goognight everyones. news icons project for my imac

    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (04-09-2014)

  7. #1404
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Goognight everyones. news icons project for my imac

    wow nicee Steph, hope you have a pack to share with us even if it takes 2 months we will wait

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    kan1 (04-10-2014), Steph53940 (04-09-2014)

  9. #1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    wow nicee Steph, hope you have a pack to share with us even if it takes 2 months we will wait
    no worries my friend, you know me, I will share with no problem, but there is work on it but I promise I will share

    In any case I'll thanked romy you see now I'm going through a bad patch, and I just make the decision to hang on and continue what I like. The custo, I certainly am not an ace, but I promise I'll eat through photoshop and try what you do, get out a pack of icons worthy of the name. even if it takes two me, I will.
    When I saw the work you have done on mac and iphone, I still work lol
    Last edited by Steph53940; 04-09-2014 at 03:47 PM.
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (04-09-2014), kan1 (04-10-2014)

  11. #1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    no worries my friend, you know me, I will share with no problem, but there is work on it but I promise I will share

    In any case I'll thanked romy you see now I'm going through a bad patch, and I just make the decision to hang on and continue what I like. The custo, I certainly am not an ace, but I promise I'll eat through photoshop and try what you do, get out a pack of icons worthy of the name. even if it takes two me, I will.
    When I saw the work you have done on mac and iphone, I still work lol
    thanks my friend for you kind words, much appreciate you present aroubd the threads.. always good stuff

    thanks so much brother

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    Steph53940 (04-10-2014)

  13. #1407
    Does anyone know where the file is to change notification badges???

    -screen-shot-2014-04-09-6.02.02-pm.png

  14. #1408
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Does anyone know where the file is to change notification badges???

    -screen-shot-2014-04-09-6.02.02-pm.png
    i look over all the system files.. couldn't find it.. i'm not sure if is coded or not

  15. #1409
    Yea I've been looking too, seems like it would be an image somewhere...

  16. #1410
    Hello to all. Good to have no problems with Djetouch, I take zero psd and done it myself. At least no worries copy, which is normal.
    Here's a first test and I think stay on. good day to all

    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (04-10-2014), Heine (04-12-2014)

  18. #1411
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Hello to all. Good to have no problems with Djetouch, I take zero psd and done it myself. At least no worries copy, which is normal.
    Here's a first test and I think stay on. good day to all

    damnnn amazing bro.. love this icon brother

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Yea I've been looking too, seems like it would be an image somewhere...
    i will take a look again..

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    Heine (04-12-2014), Sniper488 (04-10-2014), Steph53940 (04-10-2014)

  20. #1412


    Good evening. Okay here is a debut of my first icon pack.
    I am trying to find an idea to make my files and indeed it jostles a bit in my head lol.
    There was so much to do before, I really would like something that sort of what has been done. Anyway I have time on my hands and I think well find something nice. Good evening to all
    Last edited by Steph53940; 04-10-2014 at 04:03 PM.
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (04-10-2014), Heine (04-12-2014), kan1 (04-10-2014)

  22. #1413
    Good jobs steph

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to SUPERPIPPO83 For This Useful Post:

    Steph53940 (04-11-2014)

  24. #1414
    Hello everybody,i have imac 24 resolution 1920X1200 Maveriks 10.9.2 live wallpaper and i don't could apply uniaw tv on my dekstop,sorry for my bad english help me please

  25. #1415
    hello everyones. just on test for folders.



    SUPERPIPPO .
    When your subject is on your desk, you do well by clicking it open with livewallpaper??
    Last edited by Steph53940; 04-11-2014 at 03:26 AM.
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (04-11-2014)

  27. #1416
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    hello everyones. just on test for folders.



    SUPERPIPPO .
    When your subject is on your desk, you do well by clicking it open with livewallpaper??
    Yes steph

  28. #1417
    you did not rename the theme?? If romy does not come I will recontact earlier because then I have to go about 1 hour
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (04-11-2014)

  30. #1418
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERPIPPO83 View Post
    Hello everybody,i have imac 24 resolution 1920X1200 Maveriks 10.9.2 live wallpaper and i don't could apply uniaw tv on my dekstop,sorry for my bad english help me please








    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (04-11-2014)

  32. #1419

  33. #1420
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Nice work on the Folder icons my friend look sweet 👊

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    Steph53940 (04-11-2014)

Page 71 of 88 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •