+ Reply
Page 58 of 87 FirstFirst ... 8 485657585960 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1733

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: P.Y.M ( Pimp your Mac )

is a discussion within the

Mac Themes

forums, a part of the

OS X

section;
Originally Posted by iMod1 So this is how it works, there is a file attached and in it is a plist and a folder named 10.9. 1) Put the IconData.plist
...
  1. #1141
    iPhoneaholic Attair57's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    372
    Thanks
    1,241
    Thanked 1,498 Times in 304 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iMod1 View Post
    So this is how it works, there is a file attached and in it is a plist and a folder named 10.9.
    1) Put the IconData.plist into your English.lproj folder in the Candybar.app/Contents/Resources/ of the app itself.

    2) The folder 10.9 contains all the backup icons for 10.9 that are needed to restore. This folder is to be placed in the Candybar.app/Contents/Resources/backup-icons/ folder where you will see folders for all the other supported OS versions.

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fdncrdmi1hllr38/wNjchu5Pqv
    Hi, i juste tried this and it works, but the icon restore option don't works, have you the same issue? Or a fixe for that? Tia

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attair57 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (12-09-2013), hemptation (12-09-2013)

  3. #1142
    Theme Creator Bacardi85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,313
    Thanks
    7,307
    Thanked 15,814 Times in 4,086 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Attair57 View Post
    Hi, i juste tried this and it works, but the icon restore option don't works, have you the same issue? Or a fixe for that? Tia
    i'm not sure but i guess the "items are missing in IconData.plist

    do you still have the original "IconData.plist" ?
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 12-09-2013 at 06:54 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-09-2013)

  5. #1143
    iPhoneaholic Attair57's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    372
    Thanks
    1,241
    Thanked 1,498 Times in 304 Posts

    ok i try right now

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Attair57 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-09-2013)

  7. #1144
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMod1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 124 Times in 59 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    HDD/System/Library/CoreServices/Dock.app/Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources all the images are there for the dock
    --------------------------

    Hi iMod1 do you know why the restore icons doesn't work on Candybar for Mav? some people having trouble with that.. let me know please

    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Attair57 View Post
    Hi, i juste tried this and it works, but the icon restore option don't works, have you the same issue? Or a fixe for that? Tia
    hi guys,

    sorry! I forgot to write down one thing.
    After you changed/restore the icons, you have to clean the cache. You can do that with "Onyx" for example.

    Please let me know if it works for ya

    thx
    Last edited by iMod1; 12-09-2013 at 05:10 PM.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iMod1 For This Useful Post:

    Attair57 (12-10-2013), hemptation (12-09-2013)

  9. #1145
    Theme Creator Bacardi85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,313
    Thanks
    7,307
    Thanked 15,814 Times in 4,086 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iMod1 View Post
    hi guys,

    sorry! I forgot to write down one thing.
    After you changed/restore the icons, you have to clean the cache. You can do that with "Onyx" for example.

    Please let me know if it works for ya

    thx
    okey cool thx, did you test if it works for you m8?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-09-2013)

  11. #1146
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fresno
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I still can't find the link to download this video.
    .

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to AleaseSharpless For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (12-10-2013)

  13. #1147
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMod1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 124 Times in 59 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AleaseSharpless View Post
    I still can't find the link to download this video.
    Which video?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to iMod1 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (12-10-2013)

  15. #1148
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMod1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 124 Times in 59 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    okey cool thx, did you test if it works for you m8?
    morning guys

    so if it doesn't work delete candybar and we start it from the scratch together.

    First download Candybar and move it to your preferred path. Rightclick on candy bar, show package contents and navigate to Contents/Resources/English.Iroj/IconData.plist

    Open it with PlistEditPro

    Fat Cat Software – PlistEdit Pro

    Click on the small arrow next to SupportedSystems and scroll down to #23
    Right click on it, copy and paste it.

    Now you should have an entry #24
    open it by clicking on the small arrow.
    change the string "SystemLongVersion" from 10.8 to 10.9
    change the string "SystemVersion" from 1080 to 1090

    save the changes, open candybar.

    change/restore your icons

    if it doesn't take effect, clean the "cache" for example with onyx, reboot.

    I did a small Video here
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4k9v70yheqgh43s/CandyBar.mov

    it's better to download the video otherwise it's blurred😖
    Don't know why

    P.S.: don't forget to add the backup icons from my post before

    here is the new zip file
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/c8q9way3bhmwwg3/Resources.zip
    Last edited by iMod1; 12-10-2013 at 08:56 AM.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iMod1 For This Useful Post:

    Attair57 (12-10-2013), Bacardi85 (12-10-2013), izzi (12-10-2013)

  17. #1149
    Theme Creator Bacardi85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,313
    Thanks
    7,307
    Thanked 15,814 Times in 4,086 Posts

    thanks bud to taking time to make a quick video, that would make the life easier for peeps, much appreciate

    are able to update the zip, so people can replace those file again? before you get thounsand of question why is not working

  18. #1150
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMod1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 124 Times in 59 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    thanks bud to taking time to make a quick video, that would make the life easier for peeps, much appreciate

    are able to update the zip, so people can replace those file again? before you get thounsand of question why is not working
    added new zip

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iMod1 For This Useful Post:

    Attair57 (12-10-2013), Bacardi85 (12-10-2013)

  20. #1151
    Theme Creator Bacardi85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,313
    Thanks
    7,307
    Thanked 15,814 Times in 4,086 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iMod1 View Post
    added new zip
    awesome m8, trust me less questions lool ,are the restore icons working for you? didn't get the anwser lol

  21. #1152
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMod1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 124 Times in 59 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    awesome m8, trust me less questions lool ,are the restore icons working for you? didn't get the anwser lol
    all works for me

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iMod1 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (12-10-2013), hemptation (12-10-2013)

  23. #1153
    Theme Creator Bacardi85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,313
    Thanks
    7,307
    Thanked 15,814 Times in 4,086 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iMod1 View Post
    all works for me
    cool thx

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-10-2013)

  25. #1154
    Theme Creator Bacardi85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,313
    Thanks
    7,307
    Thanked 15,814 Times in 4,086 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iMod1 View Post
    all works for me
    Hi mate i did a post for CandyBar on Mavericks in the first page thx again 👍

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-11-2013), iMod1 (12-10-2013)

  27. #1155
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMod1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 124 Times in 59 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    Hi mate i did a post for CandyBar on Mavericks in the first page thx again 👍
    appreciate that 👍

    thx bud

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iMod1 For This Useful Post:

    Attair57 (12-10-2013), Bacardi85 (12-10-2013), hemptation (12-11-2013)

  29. #1156
    iPhoneaholic Attair57's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    372
    Thanks
    1,241
    Thanked 1,498 Times in 304 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iMod1 View Post
    morning guys

    so if it doesn't work delete candybar and we start it from the scratch together.

    First download Candybar and move it to your preferred path. Rightclick on candy bar, show package contents and navigate to Contents/Resources/English.Iroj/IconData.plist

    Open it with PlistEditPro

    Fat Cat Software €“ PlistEdit Pro

    Click on the small arrow next to SupportedSystems and scroll down to #23
    Right click on it, copy and paste it.

    Now you should have an entry #24
    open it by clicking on the small arrow.
    change the string "SystemLongVersion" from 10.8 to 10.9
    change the string "SystemVersion" from 1080 to 1090

    save the changes, open candybar.

    change/restore your icons

    if it doesn't take effect, clean the "cache" for example with onyx, reboot.

    I did a small Video here
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4k9v70yheqgh43s/CandyBar.mov

    it's better to download the video otherwise it's blurred��
    Don't know why

    P.S.: don't forget to add the backup icons from my post before

    here is the new zip file
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/c8q9way3bhmwwg3/Resources.zip

    Thank you very much this works fine!

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Attair57 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (12-10-2013), hemptation (12-11-2013), iMod1 (12-10-2013)

  31. #1157
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMod1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 124 Times in 59 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Attair57 View Post
    Thank you very much this works fine!
    glad to hear that

    thx

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to iMod1 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (12-10-2013)

  33. #1158
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMod1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 124 Times in 59 Posts

    Hey everyone...hope everybody doing well

    have a nice modding day

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iMod1 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (12-11-2013), hemptation (12-11-2013)

  35. #1159
    Alliance hemptation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Madison,MS
    Posts
    3,167
    Thanks
    32,000
    Thanked 11,305 Times in 2,723 Posts

    You to bro. Lovin my macs now. Extremely awesome. Thanks for the tut on fixing candy bar for Mav. You are the man

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (12-11-2013), iMod1 (12-12-2013)

  37. #1160
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMod1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 124 Times in 59 Posts

    hey bacardi what are you working at the moment?
    icons?
    widgets?
    UI?

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iMod1 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (12-12-2013), hemptation (12-13-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts