Page 43 of 88 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 53 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1743

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: P.Y.M ( Pimp your Mac )

  1. #841
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,337
    Thanks
    2,046
    Thanked 2,487 Times in 1,219 Posts

    sorry bro didn't see it

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-26-2013), hemptation (11-26-2013)

  3. #842
    iPhoneaholic patdu63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    auvergne france
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    880
    Thanked 443 Times in 207 Posts

    me atm

  4. #843
    Quote Originally Posted by patdu63 View Post
    me atm
    ??

  5. #844

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-26-2013), hemptation (11-26-2013)

  7. #845
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Looks good? Lol
    troubleshooting loool, by the way simon did you find out the update for this thread? or did you ban all the website lmaoo

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (11-26-2013), Simon (11-26-2013)

  9. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by patdu63 View Post
    me atm
    Love the clarity. Resolution is so outstanding it's as if its completely transparent. Beautiful.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-26-2013), hemptation (11-26-2013), Simon (11-26-2013)

  11. #847
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,721
    Thanks
    6,955
    Thanked 15,504 Times in 7,091 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    troubleshooting loool, by the way simon did you find out the update for this thread? or did you ban all the website lmaoo
    First bunch of posts are yours now. You can add whatever to them. Have fun

    PS: Sorry Krima, had to delete one of your posts to do it on first page.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-26-2013), Heine (11-26-2013), hemptation (11-26-2013)

  13. #848
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    First bunch of posts are yours now. You can add whatever to them. Have fun

    PS: Sorry Krima, had to delete one of your posts to do it on first page.
    thanks mate, really appreciate that

    and Sorry to Krima.. was the first one posting in the thread.. we will remember

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    Heine (11-26-2013), hemptation (11-26-2013), Simon (11-26-2013)

  15. #849
    WHAT!!!! Are you telling me my hard fought effort to be the first one to post on this forum is now erased from memory. I can put up with a lot from this world, divisive leaders, personal attacks, random acts of violence, racism, and my personal favorite, my honorary modmyi nemesis, but this is too much.

    I'M OUT!!

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-26-2013), hemptation (11-26-2013), Simon (11-26-2013)

  17. #850
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    WHAT!!!! Are you telling me my hard fought effort to be the first one to post on this forum is now erased from memory. I can put up with a lot from this world, divisive leaders, personal attacks, random acts of violence, racism, and my personal favorite, my honorary modmyi nemesis, but this is too much.

    I'M OUT!!
    the worst is.. if you see my post.. is kind that i'm talking to myself haha, but your quote is still there bro that is the important 👍

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (11-26-2013), Krima (11-26-2013), Simon (11-26-2013)

  19. #851
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,721
    Thanks
    6,955
    Thanked 15,504 Times in 7,091 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    WHAT!!!! Are you telling me my hard fought effort to be the first one to post on this forum is now erased from memory. I can put up with a lot from this world, divisive leaders, personal attacks, random acts of violence, racism, and my personal favorite, my honorary modmyi nemesis, but this is too much.

    I'M OUT!!
    I did leave Bacardi's quote of your post, so there is still proof you were there. Although he is probably gonna delete that when he adds things to those posts thereby erasing you completely. Oh well, them's the breaks...lol

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-26-2013), hemptation (11-26-2013), Krima (11-26-2013)

  21. #852
    I'm just playin. I don't care. What's important is this thread and ensuring the continuation of the battle between my nemesis and me.
    Last edited by Krima; 11-26-2013 at 09:04 AM.

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-26-2013), hemptation (11-26-2013), Simon (11-26-2013), TeddyDiesel (11-26-2013)

  23. #853
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I did leave Bacardi's quote of your post, so there is still proof you were there. Although he is probably gonna delete that when he adds things to those posts thereby erasing you completely. Oh well, them's the breaks...lol
    ill try to keep him there loool thanks 😁

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (11-26-2013), Krima (11-26-2013), Simon (11-26-2013), TeddyDiesel (11-26-2013)

  25. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    .... between my nemesis and I...
    ...between my nemesis and ME.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (11-26-2013), Krima (11-26-2013), Simon (11-26-2013)

  27. #855
    Lol Y'all are entertaining if nothing else Should feel honored to have a thread dedicated to talks spitter spats.


    Oh. Here is my desktop btw:








    I think someone has the set up as me. Lol

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    Krima (11-26-2013), Simon (11-26-2013)

  29. #856
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    ...between my nemesis and ME.
    My apologies Grant. I realize how important spelling and proper grammar is to you. I know you have never made that error when responding to something expeditiously.

    Out of huge respect I have for you, I went ahead and edited my egregious mistake.

    Credit to Grant for the high school grammar lesson. Much respect.

    WARCRAFT!!!

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-26-2013), hemptation (11-26-2013), metaserph (11-27-2013), Simon (11-26-2013)

  31. #857
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    My apologies Grant. I realize how important spelling and proper grammar is to you. I know you have never made that error when responding to something expeditiously.

    Out of huge respect I have for you, I went ahead and edited my egregious mistake.

    Credit to Grant for the high school grammar lesson. Much respect.

    WARCRAFT!!!
    LOL.. As usual.. we're cool... But the 'ad hominem' (look it up) attacks are getting old........

    PEACE & GOOD WILL TOWARD MEN.. It 'is' that time of year - isn't it?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-26-2013), hemptation (11-26-2013), metaserph (11-27-2013)

  33. #858
    Hey whatever happened to the dashboard widget mock up of uniaw that we Could move freely around our desktop?


    Honestly NewD , you have more coding skills than most of us here , so it seems ...... You wanna help, help Please.

    Obviously we are having issues with some of these mods. Be a good guy and help
    Last edited by hemptation; 11-26-2013 at 10:19 AM.

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-26-2013), Heine (11-26-2013), metaserph (11-27-2013)

  35. #859

  36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-26-2013), dannyk1984 (11-27-2013), Heine (11-26-2013), hemptation (11-26-2013), jawonder (11-26-2013), metaserph (11-27-2013), Simon (11-26-2013), Steph53940 (11-26-2013)

  37. #860
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Hey whatever happened to the dashboard widget mock up of uniaw that we Could move freely around our desktop?


    Honestly NewD , you have more coding skills than most of us here , so it seems ...... You wanna help, help Please.

    Obviously we are having issues with some of these mods. Be a good guy and help
    the dashboard.. is in process by a pro need some time 😁 but will get something cool soon if everything is okey

  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    Heine (11-27-2013), metaserph (11-27-2013), Simon (11-26-2013)

Page 43 of 88 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 53 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •