+ Reply
Page 42 of 87 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: P.Y.M ( Pimp your Mac )

is a discussion within the

Mac Themes

forums, a part of the

OS X

section;
You mean everything work fine -- FOR YOU... That doesn't mean it works fine for everyone.. as we've seen with several of us here.. Hmm.. Doesn't work for me. And
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,977 Times in 4,503 Posts

You mean everything work fine -- FOR YOU... That doesn't mean it works fine for everyone.. as we've seen with several of us here..

Hmm.. Doesn't work for me. And I'm back to white screen again.. After just turning off some things like digital clock in the config.js

I'm sorry. I can't make it work stably for me on me MacBookPro.. Probably some other conflicts.. As I mentioned a few weeks ago.. There are just so many variables on a Mac that different people will be dealing with. I wish it could work for me.. But I shouldn't have to troubleshoot. :-)

Thanks for your artistry - but someone needs to be able to work with the code to make it work for more people. I just don't have time to troubleshoot it..

HAve a good week, bro..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,619 Times in 319 Posts

Hi there! dannyk 1984 you must put the layer witch is the picture right on top of this blank frame in photoshop, if you don't know how to just pm me i speak german will try to help you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Attair57 For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (11-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,899 Times in 4,102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Hmm.. Doesn't work for me. And I'm back to white screen again.. After just turning off some things like digital clock in the config.js

I'm sorry. I can't make it work stably for me on me MacBookPro.. Probably some other conflicts.. As I mentioned a few weeks ago.. There are just so many variables on a Mac that different people will be dealing with. I wish it could work for me.. But I shouldn't have to troubleshoot. :-)

Thanks for your artistry - but someone needs to be able to work with the code to make it work for more people. I just don't have time to troubleshoot it..

HAve a good week, bro..
    okey cool didn't get any complain until now from people for this issue bro sorry.. have a good one 👍

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (11-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,702 Times in 2,414 Posts

I don't know what Grants issue is but it has always worked for me. On the flip side, just because it doesn't work for him, doesn't mean it's not working for everyone else. If its not working then it is user error on his part.

There is no troubleshoot needed Bacardi.
    Last edited by Krima; 11-25-2013 at 07:19 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (11-25-2013), hemptation (11-25-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I don't know what Grants issue is but it has always worked for me. On the flip side, just because it doesn't work for him, doesn't mean it's not working for everyone else. If its not working then it is user error on Grants part.

if i for some reason i get many complain about this issue.. the best way i will remove the link and ask for help from coders until they fix the issue.. and put back the link up with the fix.. people got few little problem but not a completly white screen.. hard to see the issue from every different laptop

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (11-25-2013)

Thanks

No need to take anything down Bacardi. This is his issue, this isn't your issue. The widget works, he just can't get it to do everything he wants so to him it's broken.

Thanks

No need to take anything down Bacardi. This is his issue, this isn't your issue. The widget works, he just can't get it to do everything he wants so to him it's broken.
    LoL just trying to help.. im not a codder.. so you guys know better than me.. just was wondering if its was on my side.. thats why i downloaded 200Mb to check lol

Thanks bud

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (11-25-2013), Krima (11-25-2013), TeddyDiesel (11-25-2013)

Thanks

I don't know what Grants issue is but it has always worked for me. On the flip side, just because it doesn't work for him, doesn't mean it's not working for everyone else. If its not working then it is user error on his part.

NAh.. Talkin' empty smack as usual, Krima.. ... All of the LiveWallpaper stuff I've used to date works just fine.. Even the very earliest UniAW - before the TV version -- work flawlessly still. Only the TV ones don't work for me.. Though I would totally agree that that just because I am having trouble - doesn't mean others will. BUT - what it DOES mean - is that people with 'my set of apps and extensions' WILL experience what I am.. and that code troubleshooting WILL indeed fix it..

Your attempt to jab by saying 'user error' -- is beneath even you, bro... Please get off your high horse... It just makes you sound pompous.. Bacardi and I have worked together on this baby in the early stages.. he knows what I'm talkin' about in terms of coding challenges.. Several others in the thread have experienced issues too.. It's just because Macs are more complex that our phones... Harder to make everything work perfectly for all..

It's something simple somewhere.. But one thing it's NOT -- is user error... LOL!!! Nice try to take a shot at me, bro... It's what you 'major in'...
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 11-25-2013 at 08:10 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,307 Times in 2,723 Posts

Lol. I had troubles with the iMac screen version to. Just saying. And in looking at things from a broad perspective, if its your Mac, your apps, your extensions. Then it is your problem. Is why I normally don't post mine. I either ask the coding Master who directs me with knowledge and experience...... Or I don't use it.

That being said. If anyone has an issue, they need to post screen shots of what the mod is doing, their Js file or anything they have changed. So everyone here can help troubleshoot. Cause nothing sucks worse than having a mod you want to run exclusively and it not working.

PS. I love both you guys, please don't start a rant here. Y'all wanna debate about getting something to work, fine. Y'all wanna "jab" at each other Or talk about how you used in error, take it to the great debate thread and I can meet y'all there. Lol

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (11-25-2013), Krima (11-25-2013), NewdestinyX (11-25-2013), Simon (11-25-2013)

Thanks

I wasn't trying to take a jab at you NewD, it's just what I think. I thought you were just rude is all. Bacardi goes threw the trouble of re-downloading the widget and only states that it works for him and you respond by saying" FOR YOU" but doesn't mean everyone. He didn't attempt to speak for everyone but you just had to respond as if he did.

You do this all the time. When u have problems with something you try to legitimize your complaint by saying "others" will have problems. Then You had to point out how you can't be bothered to troubleshoot. If you can't see that u came across so douchey then you are hopeless.

Edit: Just saw Hemps comment after I posted mine. There will be no rant. I'm done.
    Last edited by Krima; 11-25-2013 at 08:24 PM.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (11-25-2013), hemptation (11-25-2013), Simon (11-25-2013), TeddyDiesel (11-25-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Lol. I had troubles with the iMac screen version to. Just saying. And in looking at things from a broad perspective, if its your Mac, your apps, your extensions. Then it is your problem. Is why I normally don't post mine. I either ask the coding Master who directs me with knowledge and experience...... Or I don't use it.

That being said. If anyone has an issue, they need to post screen shots of what the mod is doing, their Js file or anything they have changed. So everyone here can help troubleshoot. Cause nothing sucks worse than having a mod you want to run exclusively and it not working.

PS. I love both you guys, please don't start a rant here. Y'all wanna debate about getting something to work, fine. Y'all wanna "jab" at each other Or talk about how you used in error, take it to the great debate thread and I can meet y'all there. Lol
    you just remind me my first debate when i started on Mmi what a nightmare lmaooo

Peace and love guys
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 11-25-2013 at 08:53 PM.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (11-25-2013), Simon (11-25-2013), TeddyDiesel (11-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,162 Times in 6,964 Posts

Heh, must be Tuesday.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (11-25-2013), hemptation (11-25-2013)

Thanks

I wasn't trying to take a jab at you NewD, it's just what I think.
    Many times "what you think" - comes out in the form of a jab. You very "calculated-ly" used the term "user error".. That was obviously planned.
    Then You had to point out how you can't be bothered to troubleshoot..
    I had already spent a lot of time. Bacardi didn't seem interested in looking into it - just downloaded and saw that it worked for him - Grant's problem.. Essentially transmitting "sorry, dude.. sucks to be you"... So if I can't get help from the modder.. F it. I'm out.

If you can't see that u came across so douchey then you are hopeless..
    *sigh*.. I could say so much.... But..... not worth it.. You'll never change...
    Edit: Just saw Hemps comment after I posted mine. There will be no rant. I'm done.
    lol!! After you've already majorly ranted.. now you say you won't rant... Sheesh... How 'bout a little post editing to get rid of the "rant"... Uh.. forget it.. I'm talking to a wall.. :banghead:

Edit.. Notice everyone - that when a thread starts to go bad it's right after Krima prances in and makes attacking comments to something I say.. I never "start this".. His pompous commentary starts it "every damn time".. It's so aggravating.. Look at Bacardi's and my last post before Krima opens his trap.. Bacardi and I were just fine. Still are... Krima just butt the hell out, man. No one cares what you "think" about what I say..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 11-25-2013 at 09:20 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

hemptation (11-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,307 Times in 2,723 Posts

Look. I asked please. And to be honest. NewD. You did come off like an A hole. If you don't see that. You need to step back. And do some " self evaluation". I'm not taking sides. Krima was In the wrong to. But he said publicly what we all mutter to ourselves when reading your posts. Obviously after siting you out by numerous members here, including quite a few moderators, you just don't care to take the time to actually see how imposing or rude some of your comments are to people. I do not really have the time nor the energy to tie into with you about this. If it needs further debating. We can take this to "The Great Debate". Or you and I can talk in PM. Or you can seek counseling from a professional. But please don't place blame on people for your actions. Regardless of any previous hassles or altercations with anyone.

As I asked before..... Can we please take this else where ?

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

Krima (11-26-2013), prymeh (11-25-2013), Simon (11-25-2013), TeddyDiesel (11-25-2013)

Thanks

Here few Icon Requested for tonight

-FitBit
    -Transmission
    -CheatSheet
    -Reflector
    -TinyUmbrella
    -CandyBar Alt
    -Xscan

Download Link : IconsP9

Edit: I Updated the link from the First page for the Macbook Ezra2 Edition

- Added all the icons from the begging of this thread.. to make life easier for people who don't want to go thru all the pages to find the icons
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 11-25-2013 at 10:17 PM.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

Heine (11-26-2013), hemptation (11-25-2013), Simon (11-26-2013), TeddyDiesel (11-25-2013)

Thanks

My apologies to Bacardi and hemp. Didn't mean to poke the sensitive bear. I don't want this to become an issue on this awesome thread. Bacardi you have an awesome thing going and I love what you have done for all of us. I'm sorry for the distraction.

Lets continue to Pimp our Macs.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (11-26-2013), Heine (11-26-2013), hemptation (11-26-2013), Simon (11-26-2013), TeddyDiesel (11-26-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone patdu63's Avatar
    Thanks

tres bonne idee Romy de regrouper les liens pour les icones de verre sur la premiere page c'est bien plus simple pour les gens qui prennent le train en marche .

Thanks

My apologies to Bacardi and hemp. Didn't mean to poke the sensitive bear. I don't want this to become an issue on this awesome thread. Bacardi you have an awesome thing going and I love what you have done for all of us. I'm sorry for the distraction.

Lets continue to Pimp our Macs.
    thanks bro, don't worry about it.. like you said let continue modding our mac 👍

Quote Originally Posted by patdu63 View Post
    tres bonne idee Romy de regrouper les liens pour les icones de verre sur la premiere page c'est bien plus simple pour les gens qui prennent le train en marche .
    Hi Pat it's english website, so you need to google translate if you have something to say, so everyone can understand

thanks
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 11-26-2013 at 03:53 AM.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

Heine (11-26-2013), hemptation (11-26-2013), Krima (11-26-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,078 Times in 1,040 Posts

can someone help me why is the right frame blank P.Y.M ( Pimp your Mac )-schermafbeelding-2013-11-25-om-21.50.39.png

TIA

34. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (11-26-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    can someone help me why is the right frame blank
    check the page before, Junior steph replied to you bro
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 11-26-2013 at 05:36 AM.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (11-26-2013)