Page 15 of 88 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 65 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1744

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: P.Y.M ( Pimp your Mac )

  1. #281
    Hi Ladies & Gents, here my Uniaw6 TV Edition for 1280x800 resolution only, i hope someone will be kind to convert for a retina display, did my best to auto-size but couldn't get it work, don't have skills about coding, still learning

    Credit : Ian Nicoll&Dacal for Uniaw
    Kai for the Original Clock Face

    Package Contents

    -Different clock Faces
    -Extra WeatherInfoBG ( with speakers& without )


    To many options in Uniaw6,

    Instruction : Right click on the Uniaw_TV.lwpp/ Show Package Contents/config.js

    you can configure your city and all the other options has you like, make sure you save them

    To Take effect : Just close your Livewallpaper from your Menubar/ Double click on the Uniaw_Tv Package to Select your theme



    Download Link (Updated) : http://www.mediafire.com/download/cn...W6_TV.lwpp.zip

    Let me Know if any Issue

    Enjoy, And Have a great day everyone
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 11-10-2013 at 04:39 PM.

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (11-06-2013), hemptation (11-06-2013), Irish_Man (11-07-2013), prymeh (11-06-2013), RKO1195 (12-02-2013), Simon (11-06-2013), Tav681 (11-06-2013), TeddyDiesel (11-06-2013), ziggy7 (11-06-2013)

  3. #282
    man that is really nice B-bro. no doubt. might have to take a minute today and create a flavor theme to go along with the entire ezra2 mac edition and mods. pretty tough to get any feed back about the work on that, lol I do appreciate you Krima. kinda wanted a challenge if anyone wanted some special colors or certain Mac UI done for them.

    YYYEEEEAAAAAAA

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-06-2013), chevymusclecar (11-06-2013), Krima (11-06-2013)

  5. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    man that is really nice B-bro. no doubt. might have to take a minute today and create a flavor theme to go along with the entire ezra2 mac edition and mods. pretty tough to get any feed back about the work on that, lol I do appreciate you Krima. kinda wanted a challenge if anyone wanted some special colors or certain Mac UI done for them.

    YYYEEEEAAAAAAA
    Thanks bro, i will try to get the code for auto-size.. i hope they could help me on that so everyone can enjoy it

    And its a good idea for the Flavour UI for Ezra, can't wait to see it

    Edit : did you guys try the application "Boom v1.7" you can increase your macbook volume.. soo cool very usefull to watch movie and listen music
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 11-06-2013 at 02:23 PM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (11-06-2013), hemptation (11-06-2013)

  7. #284
    thanks bro, I do headphones when listening to something tho. we all know those speakers are not made for real listening. lol

    I am having problems with the color paler of Ezra. I can do transparency for your glass bro. with no problems. I can make transparent buttons, and windows........it is pretty cool, but I can not peg down the colors

    I just published another theme btw.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-06-2013)

  9. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    thanks bro, I do headphones when listening to something tho. we all know those speakers are not made for real listening. lol

    I am having problems with the color paler of Ezra. I can do transparency for your glass bro. with no problems. I can make transparent buttons, and windows........it is pretty cool, but I can not peg down the colors

    I just published another theme btw.
    thats awesome thanks mate

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (11-06-2013)

  11. #286
    Lol. Hey. This is your theme for Mac. Lol. Give me some ideas on the color. Just light white and light grey with transparency?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-06-2013)

  13. #287
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Lol. Hey. This is your theme for Mac. Lol. Give me some ideas on the color. Just light white and light grey with transparency?
    well try white pearl glossy with grey buttons and another one with white pearl buttons + blurry glass window

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (11-06-2013)

  15. #288
    hmm, I think I can do a bit of blur with some transparency. I will work on it, but I know I am going to take my time with the Ezra edition. I do need some other color other than white and silver. like a red or something. I tried to get the glow/blue and it did not work out that well.

  16. #289
    hello
    I tried Boom, awesome software ! thank you for this discovery !
    Also I have a list of icons to request: SuperDocker, Boom, Popclip, GeekTool, Moom, HyperDock, MenuMate, Dock Dodger, Minecraft and Dofus.

    thanks in advance !

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AliciaFa For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-06-2013), hemptation (11-06-2013)

  18. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    hmm, I think I can do a bit of blur with some transparency. I will work on it, but I know I am going to take my time with the Ezra edition. I do need some other color other than white and silver. like a red or something. I tried to get the glow/blue and it did not work out that well.
    sounds good bro, no rush when you ready will wait

    Quote Originally Posted by AliciaFa View Post
    hello
    I tried Boom, awesome software ! thank you for this discovery !
    Also I have a list of icons to request: SuperDocker, Boom, Popclip, GeekTool, Moom, HyperDock, MenuMate, Dock Dodger, Minecraft and Dofus.

    thanks in advance !
    okey tomorrow after work ill do my best to get some more icons
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 11-06-2013 at 04:35 PM.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    AliciaFa (11-06-2013), hemptation (11-06-2013)

  20. #291
    Been on the road for 3 days, catching up, looking really nice one B

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-06-2013), hemptation (11-06-2013)

  22. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    Been on the road for 3 days, catching up, looking really nice one B
    thanks bro be safe, don't drive to fast lol

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    Heine (11-06-2013), hemptation (11-06-2013)

  24. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    thanks bro be safe, don't drive to fast lol
    Always drive to to fast when theres some action on a forum here :-) need some wifi to get this last beauty down :-D

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-06-2013), hemptation (11-06-2013)

  26. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    Always drive to to fast when theres some action on a forum here :-) need some wifi to get this last beauty down :-D
    hahah okey.. if you can auto-size for your retina let me know or if you can share that would be cool

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    Heine (11-06-2013), hemptation (11-06-2013)

  28. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    hahah okey.. if you can auto-size for your retina let me know or if you can share that would be cool
    still no retina here, but what size do u need it in?

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (11-06-2013)

  30. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    still no retina here, but what size do u need it in?
    macbook retina 2880x1800 i can do it but hard to ajust in a small screen

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (11-06-2013)

  32. #297
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    macbook retina 2880x1800 i can do it but hard to ajust in a small screen
    going to visit a customer tomorrow, will take a look at it at his mb

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (11-06-2013)

  34. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    going to visit a customer tomorrow, will take a look at it at his mb
    awesome.. if you can't its okey not a big deal if you don't have retina display well you can make it to fit in a 15", has you like bro 👊 thx

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (11-06-2013)

  36. #299
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,775
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    awesome.. if you can't its okey not a big deal if you don't have retina display well you can make it to fit in a 15", has you like bro �� thx
    Here ya go man: UNIAWMacTvRetina

    Should be sized right for retina macbook pros (2560X1600). It may work for the other sizes too since the css is mostly percentage based now, not too sure though since I can't test on the others. I only did slideshow and weather walls though.

  37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-06-2013), Heine (11-07-2013), hemptation (11-06-2013)

  38. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Here ya go man: UNIAWMacTvRetina

    Should be sized right for retina macbook pros (2560X1600). It may work for the other sizes too since the css is mostly percentage based now, not too sure though since I can't test on the others. I only did slideshow and weather walls though.
    woww awesome bro, thanks a lot for this i appreciate so much

    Edit : Simon are everything works fine on your screen? with the weatherinfoBG..i did 2560x1600.. can you post a screenshot if you don't mind? and the animation works fine on a retina display?
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 11-06-2013 at 08:52 PM.

  39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (11-06-2013), Simon (11-06-2013)

Page 15 of 88 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 65 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •