Page 12 of 88 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1744

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: P.Y.M ( Pimp your Mac )

  1. #221
    Bacardi no rush at all but if you have time and can nail out a few icons for me that would be great. I am looking at Trim Enabler, Memory Clean, Onyx, and SMSFan Control. If you can and if not it really isn't a big deal. Thanks
    -screen-shot-2013-11-04-3.27.54-pm.png

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-04-2013), chevymusclecar (11-04-2013), hemptation (11-04-2013)

  3. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Bacardi no rush at all but if you have time and can nail out a few icons for me that would be great. I am looking at Trim Enabler, Memory Clean, Onyx, and SMSFan Control. If you can and if not it really isn't a big deal. Thanks
    -screen-shot-2013-11-04-3.27.54-pm.png
    okey ill be at home in a hour i will work on it

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (11-04-2013), hemptation (11-04-2013), Krima (11-04-2013)

  5. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    okey ill be at home in a hour i will work on it
    Thank you but please don't put yourself out. It really is no rush. By the way, great news to hear that your port of Uniaw is getting some much deserved love and attention. Even if it is from the French. .

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-04-2013), chevymusclecar (11-04-2013), hemptation (11-04-2013)

  7. #224
    Here some Icons for tonight

    -CleanMyMac
    -Memory Clean
    -Nocturne
    -PinPoint
    -CCleaner
    -Battery Health
    -Dock Shelves
    -ThinkerTool
    -LaunchPad Manager
    -Kuvva
    -Onyx
    -DiskAid

    I will do some more tomorrow for the rest after work

    Download Link : IconsP4

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (11-04-2013), hemptation (11-04-2013), Krima (11-04-2013), prymeh (11-04-2013), RKO1195 (12-02-2013)

  9. #225
    Thanks man. I appreciate you taking the time to make these. For anyone that is interested in organizing their launchpad, I have a little tip. The launchpad seems to have no system in how it organizes its apps. If you run this script it will put all the Apple stock apps on the first page and alphabetize your other apps beginning on page 2. May be of use to someone. I ran it today and I liked the results. Run this script in terminal: rm ~/Library/Application\ Support/Dock/*.db ; killall Dock. Happy theming.

    Here is me, my Mac has never ran slower but dammit, it has never looked sexier.
    -screen-shot-2013-11-04-5.38.29-pm.png

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-04-2013), chevymusclecar (11-04-2013), hemptation (11-04-2013)

  11. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Thanks man. I appreciate you taking the time to make these. For anyone that is interested in organizing their launchpad, I have a little tip. The launchpad seems to have no system in how it organizes its apps. If you run this script it will put all the Apple stock apps on the first page and alphabetize your other apps beginning on page 2. May be of use to someone. I ran it today and I liked the results. Run this script in terminal: rm ~/Library/Application\ Support/Dock/*.db ; killall Dock. Happy theming.

    Here is me, my Mac has never ran slower but dammit, it has never looked sexier.
    -screen-shot-2013-11-04-5.38.29-pm.png
    it look sexy, my pleasure bro.. we love to mod our mac, like our phone if anyone would can convert the TV widget to a retina display or point me how to do it, that would be super awesome

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (11-04-2013), Krima (11-04-2013)

  13. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Thanks man. I appreciate you taking the time to make these. For anyone that is interested in organizing their launchpad, I have a little tip. The launchpad seems to have no system in how it organizes its apps. If you run this script it will put all the Apple stock apps on the first page and alphabetize your other apps beginning on page 2. May be of use to someone. I ran it today and I liked the results. Run this script in terminal: rm ~/Library/Application\ Support/Dock/*.db ; killall Dock. Happy theming.

    Here is me, my Mac has never ran slower but dammit, it has never looked sexier.
    -screen-shot-2013-11-04-5.38.29-pm.png
    Sexy indeed!
    Mors Ab Alto

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prymeh For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (11-04-2013), Krima (11-04-2013)

  15. #228
    By the way Krima, did you add the Digital Font for the Digital clock? i posted a new OSX.css and with the font, first couple of pages

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (11-04-2013)

  17. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    By the way Krima, did you add the Digital Font for the Digital clock? i posted a new OSX.css and with the font, first couple of pages
    I don't think so. I have been messing with my Mac all weekend so I don't know what I did or didn't do. Lol.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-04-2013), hemptation (11-04-2013)

  19. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I don't think so. I have been messing with my Mac all weekend so I don't know what I did or didn't do. Lol.
    okey cool, page 2 if you like , thinking to port another widget

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (11-04-2013), hemptation (11-04-2013), Krima (11-04-2013)

  21. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    okey cool, page 2 if you like , thinking to port another widget
    Port away my friend. I excited to see how the trimmed down TV Mod version fairs on my Mac. Keep up the great work.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-04-2013), hemptation (11-04-2013)

  23. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Port away my friend. I excited to see how the trimmed down TV Mod version fairs on my Mac. Keep up the great work.
    was a lot of work, calculating the pixels reduced by 30% for all the icons.. so it won't look stretch.. to many stuff in Uniaw.. need patient lool

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (11-04-2013)

  25. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    was a lot of work, calculating the pixels reduced by 30% for all the icons.. so it won't look stretch.. to many stuff in Uniaw.. need patient lool
    Don't misunderstand, I'm just expressing my excitement not my impatience. Take your time please.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-04-2013), hemptation (11-04-2013)

  27. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Don't misunderstand, I'm just expressing my excitement not my impatience. Take your time please.
    lool no don't worry i was talking in general

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (11-04-2013)

  29. #235
    Gang, this may be off tangent. I'm trying to install Win 7 via Bootcamp Assistant and I keep getting a message something along the lines of "cannot locate install disc." Does anybody know why? I am logged on as the admin.

    Thanks for the additional icons Bacardi.
    Mors Ab Alto

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prymeh For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-04-2013), hemptation (11-04-2013)

  31. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by prymeh View Post
    Gang, this may be off tangent. I'm trying to install Win 7 via Bootcamp Assistant and I keep getting a message something along the lines of "cannot locate install disc." Does anybody know why? I am logged on as the admin.
    always good to post a screenshot might help people to solve the issue

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (11-04-2013)

  33. #237
    I'll post one in a bit bro...
    Mors Ab Alto

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prymeh For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-04-2013), hemptation (11-04-2013)

  35. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by prymeh View Post
    Gang, this may be off tangent. I'm trying to install Win 7 via Bootcamp Assistant and I keep getting a message something along the lines of "cannot locate install disc." Does anybody know why? I am logged on as the admin.

    Thanks for the additional icons Bacardi.
    This may seem silly but are you using a DVD for the install or USB?

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-04-2013), hemptation (11-04-2013)

  37. #239
    @prymeh i used usb method... it took a while "expanding" during install but after an hour or two it finished.

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-04-2013), hemptation (11-04-2013)

  39. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by prymeh View Post
    Gang, this may be off tangent. I'm trying to install Win 7 via Bootcamp Assistant and I keep getting a message something along the lines of "cannot locate install disc." Does anybody know why? I am logged on as the admin.

    Thanks for the additional icons Bacardi.
    BootCamp will give that message if you're trying to install WindowsXP too. Only Windows 7 these days with BootCamp.. There IS a way to get XP onto a partition that I read about - but a lot of hoops to jump thru. I just put a new hard drive in another bay and made that whole drive bootable to Windows.. No BootCamp necessary at all.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (11-04-2013), chevymusclecar (11-04-2013), hemptation (11-04-2013)

Page 12 of 88 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •