Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Candybar 3 and free icons
09-03-2008, 06:18 AM #1
Candybar 3 and free icons
If you use Candybar 3, you can slide by interfacelift for the best mac icons on the web free: InterfaceLIFT: Wallpaper sorted by Date
I've used Candybar on all my Macs and after you've used it, everything else just looks plain. Let's face it, Leopard looks like crap anyway. Blue folders and stacks aren't cutting it.
As a side note, an alternative to the stacks, download these. I haven't had any Mac running Leo without them. optica optima: DRAWERS icon #1
09-03-2008, 02:21 PM #2
+1. I have candy bar and I love it and its easy to use too, much easier than manually changing your icons___________________________________________
10-07-2008, 07:51 PM #3
Interfacelift has updated many icons!
11-22-2008, 03:36 PM #4
Interfacelift is also great for Desktop Backgrounds...
Here are a few other sites where I get some mac icons:
- Iconfactory : Home
- (a more recent one from them: The Iconfactory presents Indiana Jones )
- Icon Designer - All Freeware Icons.
- IconBuffet | Free Icons, Stock Icons, Custom Icon Design
- The Icon Store: Now featuring Noble.
- Apple Icons | Download Computer Icons PNG icon pack | IconsPedia
- IconExperience - professional icons and icon collections for GUI design
- Apple - Downloads - Mac OS X - Icons, Screensavers, etc.
Let me know if I'm missing any good ones..: )
Last edited by savon; 11-22-2008 at 05:19 PM. Reason: added some links...
01-02-2009, 01:12 AM #5
08-12-2011, 10:52 PM #6