+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What is the cheapest keylogger out there for a Mac?

is a discussion within the

Mac Software

forums, a part of the

OS X

section;
I need a simple keylogger that will secretly save what my kids e-mail passwords are but the ones i found are either too complicated and expensive or the cheap ones
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default What is the cheapest keylogger out there for a Mac?
    I need a simple keylogger that will secretly save what my kids e-mail passwords are but the ones i found are either too complicated and expensive or the cheap ones are not made for Mac. Some Internet buddies recommended some like keylogger for mac, but i think it seems too expensive for me.
    Thank you
    Last edited by Blaney; 08-17-2011 at 01:06 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi!
    i can advice you very simple keylogger - called KeyBag (ProteMac - Protect Your Mac!). use my self few months for remember passwords, or history in chats & browser...
    hope help you...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you very much, i will have a try.

Thanks
    I know this is a tech forum, but wouldn't it be better to make your kids tell you their passwords, or to make them allow you to see what they're doing on the computer? If they ever find out you're spying on them, I'm sure they'll be extremely angry. How can you expect them to be honest with you if you aren't honest with them?
    I'm sorry, it's just a bit of a passionate subject for me. I apologize if I am speaking out of place, or if this is against the rules.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

^your fine

Mes
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmfall20 View Post
    I know this is a tech forum, but wouldn't it be better to make your kids tell you their passwords, or to make them allow you to see what they're doing on the computer? If they ever find out you're spying on them, I'm sure they'll be extremely angry. How can you expect them to be honest with you if you aren't honest with them?
    I'm sorry, it's just a bit of a passionate subject for me. I apologize if I am speaking out of place, or if this is against the rules.
    "Trust but verify"

iPhone? More like MyPhone Janet55's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, logkext is a free, but a little difficult to use. How about search in the Mac App Store?
    As I got a great ifunia mod converter for my mod files converting from Mac App Store.
    Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blaney View Post
    I need a simple keylogger that will secretly save what my kids e-mail passwords are but the ones i found are either too complicated and expensive or the cheap ones are not made for Mac. Some Internet buddies recommended some like keylogger for mac, but i think it seems too expensive for me.
    Thank you
    To say this kindly...... first of all you should be aware of what your children are doing on the computer as they say, keep communication flowing between you and your children.... second if your children find out about this they will be more than upset with you.... its best to talk to them rather than spy on them. And if it is that important that you do this spend the money.

"Always remember your special and unique!"