+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Xbox360 backups?

is a discussion within the

Mac Software

forums, a part of the

OS X

section;
So I own the actual games but I'm trying to create backups incase they get too scratched to play, etc. so dont say you cant help me or delete this
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Xbox360 backups?
    So I own the actual games but I'm trying to create backups incase they get too scratched to play, etc. so dont say you cant help me or delete this because its not in the forum rules.
    I'm looking for a program to back them up with. I went into Toast to try and make a disc copy of them and it showed up for a second that it was a 7.whatever gig dvd, etc, and then a second later it went to 0.00 gb and said there was no data on the disc and it just shows up on the desktop as a xg2dvd something. is there any programs or ways to backup xbox discs?

Thanks

^Not really... They won't even play if this did work because the disk drives in the 360's can tell if the game is burnt and won't play them unless you flash the firmware on your disk drive.
    Respect your elders.

Thanks

it already is flashed. i just need my mac to detect the disc so i can back it up. they have a few programs for windows, but i dont know if parallels or crossover will work for those programs, arent there any for macs?

Thanks

I'm sure there are, although I'm not real familiar with them off the top of my head. A quick search should help you out. And any Windows program should do this task just fine over Bootcamp/Parallels/Fusion...
    Respect your elders.

Thanks

ill try with parallels and see.