+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: *1Password* A MUST HAVE PROGRAM!

is a discussion within the

Mac Software

forums, a part of the

OS X

section;
I bought this program and I could not live without it. What a better way to manage your passwords and such. 1Password takes care of all your online passwords so
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Default *1Password* A MUST HAVE PROGRAM!
    I bought this program and I could not live without it. What a better way to manage your passwords and such.

1Password takes care of all your online passwords so you can use strong and unique passwords for every site and never forget any of them! Here are just a few of the unique features of 1Password:

Enters online usernames and passwords so that you don't have to remember them. details...

Strong Password Generator automatically creates and fills passwords. details...

Built-in Anti-Phishing and Keylogger Protection provides security and peace of mind.

They even have 1Password in the app store free at this time.

Visit their site and see their 3 minute movie and see what 1Password can do for you!

http://agilewebsolutions.com/product...FRJFxwod2Ckahw
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 09-07-2008 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Corrected Spelling

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

And its also available for the Iphone via AppStore.

Thanks

The iphone version seems sort of half-baked though. I suppose we have SDK restrictions to blame for that.

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Hehe, blame the APD.

(Apple Police Department)

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

I like both for Mac and iPhone... the cool thing about the iPhone version is the syncing part!

Thanks

Well, I dont know about the Iphone... but for macs this is a MUST HAVE program. I have been using the same 3 stupid passwords for years. Very Bad Idea! 1password gives you the ability to create large random passwords and saves them in your keychain (i think). you can use one passwords app to go in and look at those passwords if needed. the only problem about this is, "IF YOU ARE NOT AT YOUR OWN COMPUTER," you probably wont be able to log in. because 1password creates random passwords (unless told to do otherwise).

For example, I was showing my friend HULU.com and was asked for my name and password on a tv show that was for MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY. well I never bothered to remember my password because its 10 random characters.

still very cool though. all i have to do is go to the login screen of the sight and click my little 1P at the top of my browser and it automatically fills in my name and password and hits enter for me.... (very nice option)

Its a bit pricy, but VERY COOL AND USEFUL APP.