Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Kills Podcast Bugs in New iTunes 11.3.1 Release

Default Apple Kills Podcast Bugs in New iTunes 11.3.1 Release

On Thursday, Apple released a minor update to iTunes dubbed version 11.3.1. The release is a modified version of iTunes 11.3, which was released to the public in the middle of last month with new iTunes Extras.

iTunes 11.3.1 squashes a few bugs with Podcasts in the application. The first one being that subscribed Podcasts could sometimes fail to refresh with new episodes and leave the user only with outdated episodes. The other issue that was resolved was one where iTunes could become unresponsive while the user was trying to browse through Podcasts in a list view.

iTunes 11.3.1 is jailbreak safe, so you don't have to worry about using it if you have a jailbroken iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.

If you're on a Mac, you can download iTunes 11.3.1 via the  > Software Update option from the Menu Bar or from the Updates tab in the Mac App Store. Windows users can download iTunes 11.3.1 from Apple's Web site at this link.

Sources: Mac App Store

The issue I want resolved is on my ipad. I subscribe to podcasts and after listening to them I delete thw podcast on the device, then it is immediately replaced and I have to delete the cloud downloadable version too. Didn't have to do this before.