Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Photos Compare a 4.7" iPhone 6 Mockup to the Current-Gen iPod Touch

Thanks

Default New Photos Compare a 4.7" iPhone 6 Mockup to the Current-Gen iPod Touch

An aluminum mockup of Apple’s next-gen iPhone likely based off of widely-circulated “leaked” specifications seems to have cropped up and is shown next to a fifth-gen iPod Touch in a new photo set. The mockup appears to be slightly thicker, wider and longer than its phoneless counterpart. The photos were taken by Italian blog macitynet.it.

According to the publication, the slot for the 4.7-inch display is nearly the same width as the entire body of the iPod touch. The model sports many of the same features that were previously seen in mockups, including a curious rounded flash that would seem to indicate a departure from the dual-LED True Tone flash setup found in the iPhone 5S.

The Cupertino California company is widely believed to be planning the release of two new iPhone models with larger displays this fall. A 4.7-inch variant is rumored to debut as soon as August, while a larger 5.5-inch “phablet” version would be coming at a later date.

Source: macitynet.it

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Me likey

Hmm looks nice but can't see this been the actual phone, apple have stopped making black phones for a reason it would be space grey on sides

Quote Originally Posted by Mc-Lovin_341 View Post
    Hmm looks nice but can't see this been the actual phone, apple have stopped making black phones for a reason it would be space grey on sides
    It's just what the person had to make the mock up with. There are no colour leaks. The only leak has been an architectural drawing but I'm sure you don't know what that is since you said something as stupid as this after weeks of the like 2 rumors being around.

I just hope it is wider too. The phone is getting too long and narrow(ie 5S)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

PokemonDesigner (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    I agree with Pokemon it's a FAKE!!!! Like every years rumor mill I don't believe until September gee what's next October iPhone 6s rumors begin???
    larry

Quote Originally Posted by glgbnaf View Post
    I agree with Pokemon it's a FAKE!!!! Like every years rumor mill I don't believe until September gee what's next October iPhone 6s rumors begin???
    Actually since the iphone 4 excluding the iPhone 4S all the leaks have been accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Actually since the iphone 4 excluding the iPhone 4S all the leaks have been accurate.
    Not 100%. Not to mention the always lack of colours until last minute.

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

I hope they make it a bit wider also or in time it will look like this! ImageUploadedByModMyi1399747100.234756.jpg

"Always remember your special and unique!"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thetoothfairy For This Useful Post:

dsg (05-10-2014)

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,714 Times in 730 Posts

Mock up and rumors smh who cares??? Ill cut a piece rectangular wood and you can Publish that as my mock up and what I think the new iPhone will look like lol.

Who really cares what someone's idea is of a mock up or concept? Unless it's leaked from Apple themselves? WHO CARES!!!!! Nothing final until Apple gets on the stage and says " Here it is"!

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Mock up and rumors smh who cares??? Ill cut a piece rectangular wood and you can Publish that as my mock up and what I think the new iPhone will look like lol.

Who really cares what someone's idea is of a mock up or concept? Unless it's leaked from Apple themselves? WHO CARES!!!!! Nothing final until Apple gets on the stage and says " Here it is"!
    Lol. Here it is the 4inch iPhone 6.

what a ****** mockup... 4,7" and bigger than my Nexus 5 with 4,95"?

Every one who talks on a phablet looks so ridiculous and dumb.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceptum For This Useful Post:

PokemonDesigner (05-11-2014)

waste of time
    privacy isn't about having something to hide

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

I think it looks pretty good not too much of a design change (like apple would)... It's a bigger screen like we have all being wanting .... The design of course will change .... Plastic , metal, sapphire ? The insides... Chip ,camera and something to throw in iOS8 ... Now the phablet ... Perhaps those are the cheaper versions for an adroid user ... With the specs of an iPhone5c or 5s to make it cheaper ... Only time will tell but there goes my 2cents

Quote Originally Posted by c0deName_ZERO View Post
    I think it looks pretty good not too much of a design change (like apple would)... It's a bigger screen like we have all being wanting .... The design of course will change .... Plastic , metal, sapphire ? The insides... Chip ,camera and something to throw in iOS8 ... Now the phablet ... Perhaps those are the cheaper versions for an adroid user ... With the specs of an iPhone5c or 5s to make it cheaper ... Only time will tell but there goes my 2cents
    I'm pretty sure not everyone wants a bigger screen. It took us how many years to make a small phone and then we go right f****** back to having a giant phone again. Go back to the old screen size when it actually fit in a f****** normal sized pocket.

A 4.7 inch iPhone, IMO, will be really nice. I honestly don't think I'd want a slightly smaller version of an iPad as a phone, lol.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    A 4.7 inch iPhone, IMO, will be really nice. I honestly don't think I'd want a slightly smaller version of an iPad as a phone, lol.
    I agree. I'm actually fine with a 4 inch, as I like smaller phones. But 4.5 or 4.7 if they could keep the form factor would be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnutt View Post
    I agree. I'm actually fine with a 4 inch, as I like smaller phones. But 4.5 or 4.7 if they could keep the form factor would be ok.
    U ever play with a note series phone. In the store, I don't see how people can do it.

I agree. Fun and all...if it isn't a phone. Tablets are fun, but where the hell do you put a phone that big? Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast