Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wozniak Talks Tim Cook's Future in New Interview

MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,482 Times in 568 Posts

Default Wozniak Talks Tim Cook's Future in New Interview

Despite widespread criticism that Apple CEO Tim Cook hasn't lived up to the creative and aggressive business standards of his predecessor, the late Steve Jobs, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak believes the current Apple boss is not only doing a great job, but that Apple's best days may still be ahead.

In a "controversial" new interview (then again, it seems every Wozniak interview is called "controversial"), the "other Steve" talks about Cook and the creative conditions inside of Apple today. For starters, Wozniak disagrees with analysts who are calling for Cook's resignation.

"We haven't seen what new categories of products are being developed secretly," Wozniak says, suggesting the jury is still out on Cook because he hasn't been in the big seat long enough to fully judge the value of his leadership, which has been terrific by Wozniak's standards. "Who knows what's going on in the company. But we have had stiff competition in the smartphones arena. Unfortunately, a lot of other companies came up with great products. But look at who is number one as far as sales, profits and company valuation are concerned. Tim Cook is a hard worker and he is very good at execution. I don't know him too closely. But, I'm willing to wait for a longer time."

Most importantly, Wozniak doesn't see the death of Steve Jobs as being "fatal for the magic" at Apple.

"It's a sort of looking back thing," Woz explains. "If Jobs had lived, would Apple be better or worse than what it is now, I think, nobody can look back and say if the company had made different decisions, it would have great. But what you got to say is how we can be constructive on the path that will get the best for Apple."

Source: The Times of India

This coming from the man who had no input on how Apple was run. Why is it news when he makes a comment? Go get a job Steve!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbaba For This Useful Post:

buggsy2 (03-14-2014)

why is every picture of this guy with his hands up??
    does he talk doing the spirit fingers or something

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FrozenFlame For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (03-14-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFlame View Post
    I was actually wondering the EXACT same thing. Lol reminds me of Derek Zoolander.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to reznor9 For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (03-14-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Hilarious! Obviously one of those ppl that talks with his hands! Someone should put some socks on his hands & sew a couple buttons on them too!

MuppetsGarble
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

It's true, it hasn't been long enough to tell. Which is funny 'cuz it's been over 2 years. And so while 2 years isn't long enough for a president to change a corporation, according to Republicans, 2 months is long enough for a president to change an entire country.

You see what I just did there?

+1

Funny thing it sure didn't take Obama long to destroy this nation did it? Lol but then again it's a lot easier to make something worse than it is to make it better.

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

Rcworship (03-14-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

For once I agree with Woz, that's scary.

That's cuz Nobama is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Christophxr View Post
    It's true, it hasn't been long enough to tell. Which is funny 'cuz it's been over 2 years. And so while 2 years isn't long enough for a president to change a corporation, according to Republicans, 2 months is long enough for a president to change an entire country.

You see what I just did there?

+1

iPhone? More like MyPhone rockyseay's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Funny thing it sure didn't take Obama long to destroy this nation did it? Lol but then again it's a lot easier to make something worse than it is to make it better.
    Oh brother! You meant to write Bush. Don't worry, typos are common.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rockyseay For This Useful Post:

stolenpentium (03-15-2014)

One thing is for sure, those stupid azz untucked shirts and jeans gotta go. Every WWDC these clones kill me not realizing they have made casual wear a uniform. If it's supposed to be casual bust out some Megadeath t-shirts or something lol.

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,761 Times in 754 Posts

Who cares about the picture, for all we know the author Google it and use it for this article.

This country has gone to sh1t because of all of the power and money hungry a55holes in DC. These people are only there for themselves and not for the people as they say they are when elected. As far as Obama goes? Here read Obama Has Unilaterally Changed or Delayed Obamacare at Least 24 Times

Why are people posting Obama stuff in here?? I wasn't aware this article had anything to do with Obama.

Default No more prez posts
    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Why are people posting Obama stuff in here?? I wasn't aware this article had anything to do with Obama.
    It's being posted because some idiot tried to take a cheap shot at Republicans supposedly only needing 2 years to condemn the prez's policies. Of course the truth is that anyone with a brain only needed a month or 2 to realize the king had no clothes.

HW