+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Phone Storage Compared, Apple's iPhone 5C Comes Out on Top, Galaxy S4 Ends Up Last

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Still waiting for a 128 or 256 gig iPhone
    Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yatezy View Post
    This is apparently an Android thing. When it moved to 4.0 Google got rid of the use of Micro Sd cards so the Sd Card become the internal memory.

Since Samsung play by their own rule book they had to change the system up so the inclusion of an ExSd card was needed and this is obviously where the micro sd card is. Moving apps to the ExSd card has only been included in the S4 and Note 3 but, i think, will be included in other Samsung products that get the 4.3 update, so the S3 and Note 2. If i remember correctly i dont think the original Note is getting the 4.3 update but i could be wrong,
    Tab2 7, s3 amongst others have the move to sd card feature and the tab2's are only on 4.2.2

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sage I View Post
    Still may not be enough room I wish Apple would join the 21st centry and include a micro SD slot

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default apple Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by WHUDS View Post
    Still may not be enough room I wish Apple would join the 21st centry and include a micro SD slot
    Sadly SD Slots are the slowest in reading and receiving data even on the fastest CPUs

Apple won with major and huge advantage on other Smartphones with the use of internal Memory same like in Macbook Pro and Macbook Air

its much much faster than SD Card

http://photos.pcpro.co.uk/blogs/wp-c...fer-speeds.jpg

I Really Love apple because they always look for the best hardware to install their stable ultra fast OS on it

as for Samsung I tried samsung Galaxy S4 ( Even with Apps transfered to SD Card I still don't have enough storage to install apps from Play store because of the Cursed Google Services ) it also eats very much amount of battery . Thats why I swapped my Galaxy S4 with Nokia Lumia 920

however I still an iPhone Loyal and fan and not even the fastest or lightest or even with bigger battery Android Phone can change that Fact

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by se23 View Post
    Tab2 7, s3 amongst others have the move to sd card feature and the tab2's are only on 4.2.2
    I stand corrected. I didn't think about the tablet and since 4.2.2 was skipped over for the S3 I just assumed it was first seen in 4.3

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yatezy View Post
    I stand corrected. I didn't think about the tablet and since 4.2.2 was skipped over for the S3 I just assumed it was first seen in 4.3
    No probs, I spent a long time working at Samsung so I kinda seen most features. I was also called traitor by work colleagues as I've used iPhone most of the time I worked for Samsung lol

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12