Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tim Cook Promises 'Big Things' to Apple Employees

MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 Times in 566 Posts

Default Tim Cook Promises 'Big Things' to Apple Employees

In his final company-wide message to employees before the Christmas holiday, Apple CEO Tim Cook had one point to emphasize before the arrival of a new year: Expect big things in 2014.

According to Cook, Apple has "big plans that we think customers are going to love."

The purpose of the message, however, wasn't just to pump up the team before year's end. It was a thank-you note of sorts to friends and colleagues at Apple. "I am extremely proud to stand alongside you as we put innovation to work serving humankind's deepest values and highest aspirations," Cook wrote in the memo, which leaked online today. "I consider myself the luckiest person in the world for the opportunity to work at this amazing company with all of you."

Although the web will be buzzing with chatter today about what those "big plans" could mean, one thing is for sure. Following months of criticisms that Apple products were losing their luster, the mega-success of iDevice and Mac sales this holiday season, coupled with news that iPhone is coming to China Mobile in January, has certainly help to bring about an optimistic close to 2013 for the boys and girls in Cupertino.

Source: CNET

Thanks

Standards are high for Apple as they should be. Yet, I don't see any other device maker with the profit margins they boast. They seem to know what they are doing. Before you criticize take time to research it...a month later Apple could make your rant look very silly :]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bigboyz For This Useful Post:

ohthatguyagain (12-23-2013)

Thumbs up Hear Hear
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    Standards are high for Apple as they should be. Yet, I don't see any other device maker with the profit margins they boast. They seem to know what they are doing. Before you criticize take time to research it...a month later Apple could make your rant look very silly :]
    Well said, couldn't put it better myself!

"big plans" as in. Bigger screen iPhone and ipad :-)