+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tim Cook Among Top Tech Leaders Meeting with POTUS

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Apple CEO Tim Cook is heading to Washington, D.C. for a meeting with President Barack Obama. Cook will be joined by a number of tech industry heavyweights, including Google Chairman
    MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,475 Times in 562 Posts

Default Tim Cook Among Top Tech Leaders Meeting with POTUS

Apple CEO Tim Cook is heading to Washington, D.C. for a meeting with President Barack Obama.

Cook will be joined by a number of tech industry heavyweights, including Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer, and others.

These leaders will confer with President Obama on Tuesday in the White House to purportedly "discuss how the tech sector can help the government avoid IT screw-ups like the healthcare.gov website rollout."

National security is also on the agenda.

"Tomorrow, President Obama will meet with executives from leading tech companies to discuss progress made in addressing performance and capacity issues with HealthCare.Gov and how government can better deliver IT to maximize innovation, efficiency and customer service," a White House official was quoted tonight. "The meeting will also address national security and the economic impacts of unauthorized intelligence disclosures. Finally, the President will discuss ways his Administration can partner with the tech sector to further grow the economy, create jobs and address issues around income inequality and social mobility."

Although the top bosses won't be there, representatives from Twitter, Zynga, Comcast, LinkedIn, and Microsoft will also participate in the meeting.

Source: CNN

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I am truly sorry Mr Cook that you have to meet with the person responsible for destroying our country for the last 8 years soy it will be gone and we can start rebuilding what it has destroyed.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tridley68 View Post
    I am truly sorry Mr Cook that you have to meet with the person responsible for destroying our country for the last 8 years soy it will be gone and we can start rebuilding what it has destroyed.
    I know, damn George Bush.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stolenpentium For This Useful Post:

ChicagoV (12-16-2013)

Thanks

...you just went full-retard.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

Thanks

i am truly sorry mr cook that you have to meet with the person responsible for destroying our country for the last 8 years soy it will be gone and we can start rebuilding what it has destroyed.
    lame

Thanks
    Damn!! Exposing your lack of intelligence takes balls, son!

Thanks

MAYBE...they should make fun of him & how he spent our Tax Payer Money of something that failed since it's conception...lol..sounds Familiar..oh yeah...Windows 7...lmao. Na..in all seriousness..I'd make fun of him & be like; yeah...i could have made this Better then The Gov, just sitting in my Bedroom...lol

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by foolish813 View Post
    Damn!! Exposing your lack of intelligence takes balls, son!
    I am truly sorry Mr Cook that you have to meet with the person responsible for destroying out country for the last 8 years soon he will be gone and we can work on rebuilding what he has destroyed and yes to all I have BIG BALLS to say this I am tired of working my butt off and supporting illegals and those too lazy to work for the self!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,307 Times in 2,723 Posts

Supporting illegal immigrants and people too lazy to work had been going on way before he got in office. But honestly this has nothing to do with the thread at hand. And is why you are bing called an idiot.

Seriously. All politicians are out for the wrong people. Don't think for a minute that one is better than another.

In Latin. Poli means many. Tics means blood sucking creature. So what's politics?