Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The President Reveals He Isn't Allowed to Use Apple's iPhone because of Security Risks

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    ...exactly proved my point....😔
    Yep. The concept of "morals" is no longer taught in secular society. We're a vestige from the past, Thaz.

And in its place we have school shootings of elementary school kids. Teachers abused verbally and physically in the LA school District and many other places. Drugs... Have you heard about this new game where you hit someone as hard as possible from behind to knock them out? Winning the game is the person going unconscious.

This is our world now without morals being taught.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    ...exactly proved my point....😔
    because I don't know what YOU mean by "morals," that proves some point?

and for god's sake with the "morals aren't taught in this secular society" garbage. what does that even mean?

just because all of us don't subscribe to your particular mythology doesn't mean "morals aren't taught." it means YOUR mythology isn't crammed down all of our throats. you know, freedom and liberty and constitooshuns and all that.

and guess what? most of history's most appalling atrocities were committed in the name of "God." so yeah, I'm sure the problem is our "secular world," where, by the way, I can't swing a dead cat without hitting five of you bible thumpers.
    Last edited by novadam; 12-06-2013 at 05:59 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Who would've known a Obama post could get a few pages as if it were a new jailbreak post or something! Haha! Listen I tend to think I know politics a little but being human period I will tell people this and I know someone is gonna disagree but NOONE can run a Entire country and satisfy everyone! People always want to point fingers and etc but at the end of the day some of us can't take care of our relationships/jobs/family & children let alone a entire nation, but want to judge and say what we'll do or point out the mistakes a mere man makes. Let me say no I'm not saying this in Obama's defense, just that the fact of the matter is every president did something stupid or failed horribly at something or some things! Goes back to reading the hilarious comments on my iPhone! Hahaha

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sane478 For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (12-08-2013), Dphillipds (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,323 Times in 1,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by novadam View Post
    because I don't know what YOU mean by "morals," that proves some point?

and for god's sake with the "morals aren't taught in this secular society" garbage. what does that even mean?

just because all of us don't subscribe to your particular mythology doesn't mean "morals aren't taught." it means YOUR mythology isn't crammed down all of our throats. you know, freedom and liberty and constitooshuns and all that.

and guess what? most of history's most appalling atrocities were committed in the name of "God." so yeah, I'm sure the problem is our "secular world," where, by the way, I can't swing a dead cat without hitting five of you bible thumpers.
    Wow! Took that a bit personal, huh!?!?

Morals:
    - Knowing the difference between right & wrong
    - Treating others as you'd like to be treated
    - Understanding cultural differences
    - Respecting your elders
    - Being polite
    - Being considerate
    - Being unselfish
    - Listening instead of always talking
    - Helping your fellow man

There...now you know the 'essentials' of being moral. This is, by far, not all of them but, instead, a foundation.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (12-08-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,980 Times in 6,537 Posts

Last great president, probably Kennedy.

How is the federal reserve lending us our own money??? The federal reserve is a private institution. It is not part of the government.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 12-06-2013 at 09:16 PM.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    As to your last statement.. I agree - our currency is going to plummet if the FedRes continues its ways. Very scary - and most Americans have no idea what's coming.
    What exactly is the FedRes doing that makes you take this position? Also, do you know what's coming or are you including yourself in "most Americans"?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (12-08-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,980 Times in 6,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    What exactly is the FedRes doing that makes you take this position? Also, do you know what's coming or are you including yourself in "most Americans"?
    Yes, what specifically is the fed res doing?
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Quote Originally Posted by MrLingerLonger View Post
    I don't want him using a iPhone because he will jinx the company. He is horrible! Everything he touches just goes to hell
    Yeah because George Bush was a regular King Midas.

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Last great president, probably Kennedy.
    Who also spoke of secret societies and the dangers of allowing the FedRes to continue

What exactly is the FedRes doing
    How much time ya got?
    Last edited by 2Jaze; 12-07-2013 at 07:49 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 2Jaze For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (12-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yes, what specifically is the fed res doing?
    C'mon.. you're kidding right? Printing cash backed by nothing. Artificially keeping interest rates low.. The list is endless of how they're damaging the long term health of the country.

C'mon.. you're kidding right? Printing cash backed by nothing. Artificially keeping interest rates low.. The list is endless of how they're damaging the long term health of the country.
    Do some research like you expect of others before posting something so wrong. The Feds do not "print money" and by keeping interest rates low during the recession, encouraged investments and spending that helped us recover faster, though not fast enough.

A quick google search will help you stay away from erroneous post like this Grant. It's ok, it's a common mistake you made, no biggie.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (12-08-2013)

Do some research like you expect of others before posting something so wrong. The Feds do not "print money" and by keeping interest rates low during the recession, encouraged investments and spending that helped us recover faster, though not fast enough.

A quick google search will help you stay away from erroneous post like this Grant. It's ok, it's a common mistake you made, no biggie.
    Krima - has 'zero' education on this matter. Better to ignore him entirely - on most matters actually . But do his Google searches and you'll find 'much to worry about' from the FedRes and that every word I said was completely correct..

Here's what the FedRes does:
    Current functions of the Federal Reserve System include:[12][25]

To address the problem of banking panics
    To serve as the central bank for the United States
    To strike a balance between private interests of banks and the centralized responsibility of government
    To supervise and regulate banking institutions
    To protect the credit rights of consumers
    To manage the nation's money supply through monetary policy to achieve the sometimes-conflicting goals of
    maximum employment
    stable prices, including prevention of either inflation or deflation[26]
    moderate long-term interest rates
    To maintain the stability of the financial system and contain systemic risk in financial markets
    To provide financial services to depository institutions, the U.S. government, and foreign official institutions, including playing a major role in operating the nation's payments system
    To facilitate the exchange of payments among regions
    To respond to local liquidity needs
    To strengthen U.S. standing in the world economy
    Clearly printing money is one of their jobs. Devalueing our currency is the main thing we all need to worry about. And the Fed is setting us up for colossal inflation soon. And though keeping interest rates low CAN encourage investment is also drains our savings and you can get little to no return on bond investments. Hurts long term growth when the rates are kept artificially low.

Keep reading folks. That's how you shape your world view and gain some real intelligence. But watch the sources you read. Google Scholar is better than Wiki.. though Wiki CAN be good. Problem with Wiki is YOU and I can edit it...
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 12-07-2013 at 08:26 AM.

Krima - has 'zero' education on this matter. Better to ignore him entirely - on most matters actually . But do his Google searches and you'll find 'much to worry about' from the FedRes and that every word I said was completely correct..
    That's not ,strictly speaking, printing money. Once again your old age has impaired your judgement. Plus, you have no idea what my education is, in fact, it's quite the opposite.

Your are just someone that demands more from people than what you are capable of giving. Often times this comes across as pompous, incorrect, judgmental, extreme, presumptuous, and hypocritical. Nothing you just provided said anything about "printing money" and that was what I questioned.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (12-08-2013)

That's not ,strictly speaking, printing money. Once again your old age has impaired your judgement. Plus, you have no idea what my education is, in fact, it's quite the opposite.

Your are just someone that demands more from people than what you are capable of giving. Often times this comes across as pompous, incorrect, judgmental, extreme, presumptuous, and hypocritical. Nothing you just provided said anything about "printing money" and that was what I questioned.
    I gave all the proof needed. Trying to make a 'semantic' argument about the difference between 'physically printing' money and 'supplying it' -- is SO lame... You got 'served' and that's the best come back?? LOL!!

The burden of 'disproof' is now in your court, sir. You always challenge me to 'support' my claims. Just did. Now you must prove them wrong if you're to be taken serious in this discussion. Man up, bro -- or shut up.

I gave all the proof needed. Trying to make a 'semantic' argument about the difference between 'physically printing' money and 'supplying it' -- is SO lame... You got 'served' and that's the best come back?? LOL!!

The burden of 'disproof' is now in your court, sir. You always challenge me to 'support' my claims. Just did. Now you must prove them wrong if you're to be taken serious in this discussion. Man up, bro -- or shut up.
    Haha, "got served". No semantics man and here is my proof that directly supports my argument.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/money_12853.htm

This is my "proof" not just some random passage that doesn't directly answer the issue at hand. What you posted required interpretation and assuming that it meant something other than what it said. For someone that is so uncompromising on accuracy and using the "you misunderstood my post" or "you know damn well what I meant", you sure are easy on yourself. "Got served", such a funny old man.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (12-08-2013)

Haha, "got served". No semantics man and here is my proof that directly supports my argument.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/money_12853.htm

This is my "proof" not just some random passage that doesn't directly answer the issue at hand. What you posted required interpretation and assuming that it meant something other than what it said. For someone that is so uncompromising on accuracy and using the "you misunderstood my post" or "you know damn well what I meant", you sure are easy on yourself. "Got served", such a funny old man.
    Of course you're unwilling to print any sections of the text from the article here to support your claims, because everything printed in your article proves my point exactly. Nice way to try to hide. Young man… For those watching this little tête-à-tête, trust me, the Federal Reserve "creates money" and adds it to the cash stream of our nation de-valuing our currency and harming us in the long run. No serious student of economics would ever refute The Federal Reserve being money printers.

How is providing a link as supposed to posting an out of context passage "hiding"? I did it to spare people a long read and to respect others and their time. I'm not surprised that you can't see that considering you view most people as "young whippersnappers" who perpetuate the "left wing" agenda. It's ok, "old" people are usually resistant to change and new information. I don't blame you for something you can't help. We are all good bro. I'm done everyone...for today.

Okay.. Fair enough. Thanks for posting the article. Interesting read. Doesn't refute my point.. But good education for anyone reading . We'll chat after Holidays.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123