+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The President Reveals He Isn't Allowed to Use Apple's iPhone because of Security Risks

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by tridley68 Freakin, Obama... Everything he touches turns to crap must be a real slow news day for Modmyi to post this garbage like anyone really cares maybe
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tridley68 View Post
    Freakin, Obama... Everything he touches turns to crap must be a real slow news day for Modmyi to post this garbage like anyone really cares maybe the next big story will be what type of toilet paper he uses or maybe he doesn't?
    This IS an iPhone blog and this is related to iPhones and other apple devices.. No ones forcing you to come here

Thanks
    Thanked 8,448 Times in 4,291 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by novadam View Post
    what are you talking about? the exchange is simply a marketplace on which to shop for policies from private, for-profit insurance companies.
    .....whooo..are... Getting subsidized heavily by the federal government and if their profits fall short the government will keep them at profit levels agreed to in joining the exchange......

Please, please...America - read more than the ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX headlines.. Be learners... Skeptics..... And whatever you do don't just believe what Obama and Carney are dishing out....
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

again, WTF does any of that have to do with "single payer"???

Medicare is single payer. The ACA is the Heritage Foundation's (GOP think tank) health insurance law -- it's as private sector, multiple-payer as they come.

anyway, whatever. back to apple stuff for me. good luck with the black helicopters.
    Last edited by novadam; 12-05-2013 at 01:45 PM.

*T*
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RandyTG View Post
    They ARE secure, just not secure enough for Presidential use.
    You're an idiot, plain and simple. Do you know that this site reports a lot on jailbreaking? Do you even know what that entails?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to *T* For This Useful Post:

WHUDS (12-05-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *T* View Post
    You're an idiot, plain and simple. Do you know that this site reports a lot on jailbreaking? Do you even know what that entails?
    Blackberries can be hacked into as well its a lot of Bull by our Pres.

Green Apple
    Thanks

true that! (except for the economy, two wars, iran's nuclear aspirations, the hunt for OBL, women's rights, gay rights, college students who need loans, and the 18% of this country who don't have health insurance. everything else? CRAP).
    LMAO Two wars, one of witch that is still going on, provides weapons and ammunition to Al-Qaeda terrorist groups in Syria. Almost started a war with Russia, China, and Iran. Has ordered drone strikes that has killed thousands of innocent civilians, alot of witch were women and children. Thousands of Americans are w/out health coverage due to ObamaCare, thousands of Americas still cant sign up to ObamaCare, thousands of Americans CANT afford ObamaCare, he is exempt from ObamaCare. Our economy is still crap, college students that get loans, probably wont get a job when they graduate college to pay the loans off. Signed an order that authorized use of drone strikes in America, signed the MONSANTO protection act. Lets the NSA spy on the American people. Is in the process of disarming the American people, has giving guns to mexican drug cartels, and there is NO PROOF that we captured Osama Bin Laden. The only witnesses that could ever account to it, all died in a mysterious helicopter crash. HMM. He's doing an ace job.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tayman For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (12-05-2013)

Thanks

I agree with 96% of what you state there. But this......
    Quote Originally Posted by tayman View Post
    Has ordered drone strikes that has killed thousands of innocent civilians, alot of witch were women and children.
    ..is not at all correct. This is way exaggerated. In war - civilians get hurt and killed. It's just war. Very sad. Doesn't matter if its from a drone or a military rifle. Collateral damage is part of war. That's not a uniquely Obama thing.

But your "thousands of women and children" number is just not true.

Green Apple
    Thanks

So the secret service is afraid of what, someone locally using the evad3rs exploits(which i think are pattened), planting a keylogger that tracks touch locations on the screen. And you can't do it remotely because last time I checked the last remote exploit was patched by both saurik and apple years ago (aka the JailbreakMe 3.0 exploit)

My iPhone is a Part of Me PokemonDesigner's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    With upwards of $6300/year deductible you have to satisfy, even on Doctor visit costs - most people will never get a single claim paid under the Obamacare plans. But children staying on parent's plans until 26 and coverage for pre existing conditions were both in Republican plans for healthcare reform too. They're just sensible reforms everyone agrees on.

It's the single payor thing that is income redistribution at its core and will bankrupt the nation eventually too.. as they'll never get the signups they need to fund it. I predict full Obamacare collapse by mid-late 2014. His presidency has been a colossal failure.

And for the record - it's unelected activist judges that have advanced the extreme gay rights agenda - thwarting the will of the people at every turn. And binLaden would have been taken down by any president that were elected in '08. All the groundwork had been done under Bush. It was only a matter of time.

I appreciate that he's kept most of the Bush era foreign policy measures in place.. But then he goes around everywhere apologizing for bad America.. What a foolish thing to do as Iran gets closer and closer to a bomb.

Well - rant over.. Glad his daughters can use iPhones..
    This was the most ignorant post I think I've read. While you're not totally wrong about the whole "taking down Bin Laden" you're also not right. Not everyone could do it. Bush wasted 8 years and couldn't do s***. And honestly, America should try to make amends with a lot of countries because all it does is hostile takeovers and then never leave. Not to mention maybe we could make allies that have a decent trade and not just be China giving us all of our s*** that ends up as complete junk or in some way poisoning us.

I tried to stay away but people p*** me off anymore. No one understands what a decent president is. Bush went downhill extremely fast after his first term finished but no one pays attention to that. No, let's go after the first black president because he is change. Let's not realize that Republicans and Democrats are really both horribly flawed systems of thinking that, if merged, could then maybe get real s*** done.

But I have to agree, who cares about this article MMI? I think in all honestly, you guys just posted this to see how much rage and flame wars you could start in the comment section.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post
    No one understands what a decent president is. Bush went downhill extremely fast after his first term finished but no one pays attention to that. No, let's go after the first black president because he is change. Let's not realize that Republicans and Democrats are really both horribly flawed systems of thinking that, if merged, could then maybe get real s*** done.
    What a tired naive and foolish notion it is to believe people's problems with Obama have anything to do with his race. It's his policies. Now that his approval numbers even amongst African Americans are in the toilet - it proves that it's about failed leadership and nothing at all about race.

And to set the record straight.. there was no more hated a president than Bush. To imply people were silent about him is just silly nonsense. And some of their hate was warranted as is Obama dislike.. All about policies though.. As it should be. I'm so tired of the "race merchants" peddling their garbage in our country. Trying to always fan the flames of hatred where none exists. Are there racists? - oh yeah - and they are ignorant.. But Is Obama's difficulty getting things done about race?... Pure nonsense.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 Times in 778 Posts

Pokemon, talk about ignorant...

I'm astonished people are still trying to pull the race-card. I don't care if the president is Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, etc; if he sux, then he sux....and HE sux!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Pokemon, Talk about ignorant...

I'm astonished people are still trying to pull the race-card. I don't care if the president is Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, etc; if he sux, then he sux....and HE sux!!!
    ^^ What he said...
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 12-06-2013 at 09:07 AM.

Thanks

^^ What he said...
    You snuck your comment in before I could! That arrow was meant for Pokemon

Thanks

You snuck your comment in before I could! That arrow was meant for Pokemon
    All good, bro.. I figured.

Pokemon is a "known quantity".. So the comments didn't surprise me.. But ignorance of the facts and wild accusations are something I just can't bear. Ignorance (lack of education and/or unfamiliarity of facts), coupled with indoctrination are the causes of most hatred. If we're to grow and succeed as a nation the youth of the US (and the world) have to "wise up".. And actually learn something about civics and politics. And get out from under the one way leftist, race-bating indoctrination of their professors and high school teachers..

It's so sad what's happening now in the world with folks like Pokemon (likely under 25 - I can usually spot "young ones") "actually believing" what he's saying there.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 12-06-2013 at 09:09 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

What a tired naive and foolish notion it is to believe people's problems with Obama have anything to do with his race.

Are there racists? - oh yeah - and they are ignorant..

It's also quite foolish to contradict yourself like this. You tried to make this person look bad by calling him "naive and foolish" for thinking that Obama's race can affect people's opinions of him. Yet later in your post you admit to there being racists. Seems quite "naive and foolish" to completely dismiss the possibility of race being able to influence a racist person's opinion on a black president.

It's kind of like admitting there are murderers, but refusing to believe that murders occur.

Also who would you have liked to see as president and why? In your opinion, who was the last good president and who has been your favorite?

FYI, the only president that can do any good for us is one that will finally stand up to the Federal Reserve and make them stop loaning us our own money at interest.
    mod/edit links removed.

Thanks

yeah, those evil professors and high school teachers, with all their edumacation and fancy facts.

Thanks

yeah, those evil professors and high school teachers, with all their edumacation and fancy facts.
    Education doesn't mean they're moral. Morals is what our country/world lacks. Honestly, I'm not even sure most people know what morals look like anymore...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djaquapimp View Post
    It's also quite foolish to contradict yourself like this. You tried to make this person look bad by calling him "naive and foolish" for thinking that Obama's race can affect people's opinions of him. Yet later in your post you admit to there being racists. Seems quite "naive and foolish" to completely dismiss the possibility of race being able to influence a racist person's opinion on a black president.

It's kind of like admitting there are murderers, but refusing to believe that murders occur.

Also who would you have liked to see as president and why? In your opinion, who was the last good president and who has been your favorite?

FYI, the only president that can do any good for us is one that will finally stand up to the Federal Reserve and make them stop loaning us our own money at interest.
    I didn't contradict myself at all. You've misread. There are always balancing points in every argument to be made. I strive for clarity over agreement. Pokemon was implying that people's hate for our Pres has to do with his race. On the extreme lunatic fringe - of course that's possible. But the general more left leaning talkers (most of our media) try to apply that to MANY people and most of the right. That's Pokemon's foolish notion. And I can tell you knew darn well what I said AND meant.

As to your last statement.. I agree - our currency is going to plummet if the FedRes continues its ways. Very scary - and most Americans have no idea what's coming. China is exacerbating the problem too. Complicated stuff to be sure.

Thanks

Education doesn't mean they're moral. Morals is what our country/world lacks. Honestly, I'm not even sure most people know what morals look like anymore...
    i don't understand that post. what "morals" are lacking in the country/world? what do "morals look like"?

Thanks

i don't understand that post. what "morals" are lacking in the country/world? what do "morals look like"?
    ...exactly proved my point....😔