Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Mac Newsforums, a part of the
12-05-2013, 03:48 AM #1
Apple Seeds OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta to AppleCare Employees
Following the recent seeding of the latest OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 beta to developers, the Cupertino California company has now distributed the latest build of the operating system to AppleCare employees according to the folks over at 9to5Mac. This type of internal release typically signals an imminent public release of the software. Assuming the OS X development team doesn’t find any critical bugs during their final testing, we’ll likely see the update release to the general public in the near future.
The update is said to include the following fixes:
- Improved support for Gmail in OS X Mail, and fixes for users with custom Gmail settings
- Improves the reliability of Smart Mailboxes and search in Mail
- Fixes an issue that prevented contact groups from working properly in Mail
- Resolves an issue that prevented VoiceOver from speaking sentences that contain emoji
- Updates Shared Links periodically when open in the Safari Sidebar
Source: Apple via 9to5Mac
12-06-2013, 02:37 AM #2
Why are they missing out the "constantly goes to sleep so you have to babysit your laptop all day long" problem!!!!
12-06-2013, 04:00 PM #3