Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
12-02-2013, 10:23 PM #1
Want Your Apple Device By December 24th? Apple Shares When You Need to Buy
For those of you that want to make sure your orders from Apple’s Web site get to your house on or before December 24th for the holidays, Apple has posted a guide for when you need to begin buying certain devices to lock in your delivery date.
Apple's main devices are outlined below, along with the date that you should purchase the device by to lock in your on or before December 24th delivery date. Notably, this is for standard configurations only, as custom configurations including hardware changes and engravings would require additional manufacturing time and will hinder the deliver timing.
- MacBook Air – Order by December 18th
- MacBook Pro – Order by December 18th
- Mac Mini – Order by December 18th
- iMac – Order by December 18th
- iPad Mini with retina display – Order by December 5th
- iPad Mini – Order by December 18th
- iPad Air – Order by December 9th
- iPad 2 – Order by December 17th
- iPhone 5s – Order by December 12th
- iPhone 5c – Order by December 18th
- iPhone 4s – Order by December 18th
- iPod touch – Order by December 18th
- iPod nano – Order by December 18th
- iPod shuffle – Order by December 18th
- iPod classic – Order by December 18th
The guide will be helpful for last-minute shoppers that want to make sure that they get their Christmas gifts in time for the holiday. You can view the guide in detail, along with additional information regarding gift cards and more via this Apple Store link.
Sources: Apple via AppleInsider
12-02-2013, 11:21 PM #2
I'm surprised that the iPadAir is the one to be waiting the least.
12-03-2013, 07:42 AM #3
Are they no longer selling the iPad Retina anymore?
You know the one before the Air came out. I haven't seen it anywhere.
12-03-2013, 09:42 AM #4
12-03-2013, 11:36 AM #5
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post