Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Updated MacBook Pros to Arrive Late October, New Mac Pro to Arrive Mid-November

Thanks

Default Updated MacBook Pros to Arrive Late October, New Mac Pro to Arrive Mid-November

Alleged availability dates for some of Apple’s upcoming products were reportedly recently, pegging new MacBook Pros to launch in just over a week with the upcoming revamped Mac Pro desktop apparently set to debut in mid-November. The alleged dates come from French site, MacG.co, which is stating that Apple’s new 13- and 15-inch MacBook Pros will be available for sale either October 24 or 25.

It is expected that Apple’s new professional –grade notebooks will feature Intel’s latest-generation Haswell Processors, which offer significant savings in power consumption therefore improving battery life. As far as the new Mac Pro, which Apple has already given a sneak peak of earlier this year, the site claims the desktop will be available for delivery on November 15.

The site also claims that Apple’s fifth-gen iPad and second-gen iPad mini will go on sale either October 30 or 31. As of right now, it’s unclear whether that would be the date orders would begin or if the devices would be available to physically have in hand. The iPad dates are somewhat suspect as Apple traditionally launches new iOS products on Fridays but time will tell.

The Cupertino California company is expected to announce dates for multiple new products at a media event on October 22.

Source: MacG.co

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Good cause i just had my macbook pro stolen and i need a new one!!!