Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple: "We Still Have a Lot to Cover" Media Event Pegged for October 22

Default Apple: "We Still Have a Lot to Cover" Media Event Pegged for October 22

Apple just got done releasing the iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iOS 7, and other great products at last month's Media Event, but the company notes that "We Still Have a Lot More to Cover" in their latest Media Event announcement, which Apple has pegged for October 22, 2013.

Later this month, Apple is expected to take the stage once more as they unveil new products. Of these, an updated iPad lineup, updated iPad mini lineup, updated MacBook Pro lineup, the new Mac Pro, and OS X Mavericks are expected to make an appearance.

The iPad is expected to get the new 64-bit A7 (possibly A7X) chip, just like the iPhone 5s, along with Touch ID. The iPad Mini should see a nice hardware bump, as well as a possible retina display. The MacBook Pro is expected to get a hardware bump as well.

The Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco will be the location of this Media Event, and it will start taking place at 10:00 AM Pacific Time.

Sources: AllThingsD

iPad Mini with Retina Display - Make it happen, Apple! Your Mini got its butt kicked by the Kindle. The Kindle. That ain't right.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    iPad Mini with Retina Display - Make it happen, Apple! Your Mini got its butt kicked by the Kindle. The Kindle. That ain't right.
    Now who told you that lie. I see more ipad mini's in Memphis than kindle. Too far behind on the apps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    And if they don't price it like the kindle it still will.

"cover" pun for an updated smart cover with keyboard like the surface?? Or maybe theyll "cover" my wrist with an iwatch????

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Titan3636 For This Useful Post:

Rcworship (10-16-2013)

Kindle isn't completely in the same market as the ipad mini, people buy the kindle knowing it's cheap and affordable. It's the #seller for affordable tablets in a good size, but it's not the #1 in mini tablets

Quote Originally Posted by Titan3636 View Post
    "cover" pun for an updated smart cover with keyboard like the surface?? Or maybe theyll "cover" my wrist with an iwatch????
    I see what you did there.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,259 Times in 1,388 Posts

I definitely think 'cover' is the main focus here. If it's anything like the covers they came out w/ for the 5C and 5S, then this will be lame.

If the iwatch was being released we would of heard detailed rumors a long time ago. But your never certain with apple.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Maybe a larger iPad so there is more to cover with a new smart cover. Probably not, but wishful thinking.

Yeah like how we GONA explain the rip off, where we charge tens of dollars for just a few extra GB of memory in our devices. That's why they won't provide a memory card slot, they enjoy ripping us off!!