Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Announces iOS 7 Tech Talks and Releases 2013 Schedule

Thanks

Default Apple Announces iOS 7 Tech Talks and Releases 2013 Schedule

Apple recently announced the lineup for the 2013 edition of the company’s developer Tech Talks with a new dual-track structure. For those of you who didn’t know, Apple’s Tech Talks are small developer-focused conferences at which iOS developers can get up to speed on new technologies available in the latest version of iOS. The developers are given the option to speak directly to Apple engineers as well.

The talks will be held in San Francisco, New York, Tokyo, Shanghai, Berlin and London this year. The events are scheduled from October through December and are said to feature a new dual track structured stretched out across two days, the first being for app developers and the second being for game developers. Previously Tech Talks took place in one day and covered a general array of topics.

Source: Apple

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't want it, Don't need it... Right now I am on iphone 5 IOS 6.1.2, jailbroken & unlocked.
    Some updates came through when I connected to iTunes. Unfortunately, I downloaded the updates.
    These happened to be the new ICONS for IOS 7, while I am on IOS 6.1.2. So now I have a mixed bag
    of IOS 6 and IOS 7 Icons on my screens. I absolutely hate that this stuff was pushed on us as an update!
    Now I no longer apply updates from Apple for my programs.