Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Releases iTunes 11.1 With iOS 7 Compatibility and New Features

Default Apple Releases iTunes 11.1 With iOS 7 Compatibility and New Features

As we come closer to the iOS 7 public release that is expected later on this afternoon, Apple is getting ready by updating App Store applications and the ever-so-important iTunes software for Mac OS X and Windows.

iTunes 11.1 has been released to the public with full compatibility with the upcoming iOS 7 upgrade. In addition, the update adds a number of new features for users, including the following via the changelog:

iTunes Radio. iTunes Radio is a great new way to discover music. Choose from over 250 stations or start a new one from your favorite artist or song. Enjoy iTunes Radio ad-free once you subscribe to iTunes Match.

Genius Shuffle. Introducing a magical new way to experience your music library. Choose Genius Shuffle and iTunes instantly plays songs that go great together. Click it again to hear something new—enjoying your music has never been this easy.

Podcast Stations. You can now create custom stations of your favorite podcasts that update automatically with new episodes. Your stations, subscriptions, and current play position sync over iCloud to the Podcasts app.

Sync with iOS 7. You can now use iTunes to sync your favorite music, movies, and more to devices with iOS 7. In addition, iTunes now makes it even easier to quickly organize and sync apps to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
    Users will be able to download and install the update from the Mac App Store’s Software Update utility feature, or you can download the latest version of iTunes manually from Apple’s Web site via this link.

Sources: Apple

Doesn't download, maybe it will after 10am PST?

Weird Downloaded for me

I already installed. You have to dl directly from the site. I wasn't prompted in itunes to update

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    Doesn't download, maybe it will after 10am PST?

I just tried to download it and it took about 30 seconds to 1 minute for it to actually pop up for me to save the download file to my desktop. It may just be a little slow of reacting due to servers being clogged. :GoodLuck: :cheers:

Thanks

New iTunes comes with Mavericks Preview 8! If you're still running earlier versions of Mavericks or Mountain Lion, you'll have to manually download it as of right now.

The Apple site has changed back to iTunes 11.0.5

Anyone else seeing this?

Quote Originally Posted by andypropaganda View Post
    The Apple site has changed back to iTunes 11.0.5

Anyone else seeing this?
    yeah, me too. i'm refreshing Apple - iTunes - Download iTunes Now every 30 mins or so.

Thanks

Downloading right now for me. 10PST/1pmEST. I had GoldMaster..now its time for the official release woohoo!