Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
09-10-2013, 05:29 PM #41
09-10-2013, 05:30 PM #42
I was being sarcastic, lol.
it does mean you'll have to take your glove off anytime your wearing gloves to access the device, this could be a fail, unless it can be switched off
09-10-2013, 05:49 PM #43
The Following User Says Thank You to elkyelky For This Useful Post:
09-10-2013, 06:18 PM #44
Steve Jobs Quote: Great Artists Steal - Triumph of the Nerds - Revised - YouTube
Neonode N1n Slide to Unlock and other fetures: Neonode N1m review - YouTube
iMessage, Notification Center, Swipe to Camera Roll: iOS 5 'Swipe To Camera Roll' Feature Ripped Straight Out Of Windows Phone 7; Violates Microsoft's Patent [VIDEO] | Redmond Pie
the REAL iPhone: iOS 5 'Swipe To Camera Roll' Feature Ripped Straight Out Of Windows Phone 7; Violates Microsoft's Patent [VIDEO] | Redmond Pie
Braun products from the 1960's: 1960s Braun Products Hold the Secrets to Apple's Future
- mulitasking is a copy of Android but with 2 tiny little differences to disguise it. Android preview of apps is verticle, iOS horizontal. iOS placed the icons on the bottom instead of the side BUT still uses a swipe gesture to close running apps. I must admit, Id call 50/50 on this one. nothing wrong with having the same idea but different execution.
- media player's new flat look now resembles Google's media player.
- control center. iOS never had this before. and now they do and with some of the same settings found in Android. apple made it to swipe up from the bottom while Android's is from the top. iFans wills say its different but would they say they same if Android has swipe to unlock they goes from right to left? I think NOT.
- pull down notifications., while not new in iOS 7, its still a blantant rip from Android. yes, of course you was going to say that (apple got it from jailbreakers) but NO, they did not. they got it from Android., jailbreakers get their ideas from Android as well. there are plenty of examples but we can discuss that later.
- browsing with tabs is now available on iOS 7, just like its always been on Android. iOS lets you swipe away tabs now just like on Android.
- dynamic wall paper vs live wallpaper. again, this is nitpicking so I call 50/50 on this one as well.
- automatic app updates. NEVER on iOS until now but this is an old Android feature. AND if that wasnt enough, iOS also copied the idea of notification after the app update.
- iCloud Keychain !! WTF !! snycing user names and passwords on safari is now avaialbe on iOS 7 just like has has been on Chrome. the iOS feature is practically identical to the Android version.
- Airdrop? yeah right, just call it Samsung wi-fi direct
- live photo filters. Never before seen in iOS until iOS 7, practically every Android phone has been doing this for a while now. not only that. but iOS has also copied the organizing of photos into moments based on time and location---Just like on my HTC One and my wife's Galaxy S4.
- calendar. iOS 7 now is color coded like Android.
09-10-2013, 06:33 PM #45Originally Posted by jigar7
09-10-2013, 08:03 PM #46
09-11-2013, 12:14 AM #47
I compare this to the resistive touch screens of yesteryear with how LG innovated the capacitave screen.
Last edited by bigbaba; 09-11-2013 at 12:24 AM.
09-11-2013, 06:46 AM #48
I'd rather remember 4 numbers than record my fingerprints for anyone, especially the world's biggest private company. I'm not a criminal, but I'm not an idiot either.
If you don't mind this level of intrusion then scan away by all means. I'm certain having every iPhone user in the world's fingerprints on record can only be a good thing, and that this information would have no value to anyone.
🎉Hooray for freedom.
09-11-2013, 06:55 AM #49
I'd say this feature will be discontinued by next gen iP6.
09-11-2013, 09:06 AM #50
09-13-2013, 06:22 AM #51
09-13-2013, 06:56 AM #52
So... the foundation of Samsuck starts with something that doesnt even belong to them... and now they have announced 64 bit processors for their next Samsuck "smart"phones... (hmm... where have I heard that before!!)