Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
08-21-2013, 12:43 AM #1
Apple's Logic Pro X Updated with Several Bug Fixes and Performance Enhancements
Apple recently rolled out a minor update for Logic Pro X, bringing a slew of bug fixes and performance enhancements to its professional level digital audio workstation and MIDI sequencer. Logic Pro X version 10.0.2 comes almost one month after the software was last updated in July with similar stability and performance tweaks. The latest iteration of the software comes with the following improvements:
- Undo commands work as expected after Flex Pitch editing
- The Vintage Electric Piano plug-in now performs correctly at all sample rates
- The Capture Last Take key command no longer erases a MIDI recording
- Double-clicking on a Drummer region now opens or closes the editor
- Addresses a graphic issue where the Piano Roll Editor could display an empty window
Apple notes the release is recommended for all Logic Pro X users. Originally released in June, the software offers new features such as Drummer, a virtual session player that automatically plays along with a song, and Flex Pitch integrate pitch editing. In addition, iPad owners can use their tablet to control Logic Pro X with the Logic Remote app, which lets artists record, mix and play virtual instruments remotely.
The recent update comes in at 650 MB and can be downloaded through Software Update for existing users. Those of you who are interested in purchasing the app can do so for $199.99 from the Mac App Store.