Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sony Unveils Smartwatch 2

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    dear troll. try again. iOS runs on just 17% of the worlds smart phones and there's a good reason for that. in addition, apple will one again find itself on the outside looking in and desperately trying to play catch up.

PS. Im sure you're more than excited to see all those longtime Android stock features make their way over to iOS.
    At least with my devices running iOS I know that they are current and can be upgraded to newer versions and not be stuck with a android plastic piece of crapp.

Quote Originally Posted by tridley68 View Post
    At least with my devices running iOS I know that they are current and can be upgraded to newer versions and not be stuck with a android plastic piece of crapp.
    I love how ios7 is supported on 3GS.

Oh.... wait. Never mind.

My iPhone is a Part of Me SpidermanAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elkyelky View Post

Oh.... wait. Never mind.
    What 4 year old phone still gets updated? The 3GS simply doesn't have the hardware capabilities to support the new iOS.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tridley68 View Post
    This will flop big time since it is running Android just saying look at how unstable the phones are.
    Exactly, I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyScottie View Post
    i've had plenty of android phones (used to have iphones prior..still own an ipad 2) I don't know what android phones you're looking at..I've never had a problem with stability. I've had the Captivate , Inspire 4g , Infuse 4g and my current note 1. All were and are stable as can be.
    Come on, seriously??

dear troll. try again. iOS runs on just 17% of the worlds smart phones and there's a good reason for that. in addition, apple will one again find itself on the outside looking in and desperately trying to play catch up.

PS. Im sure you're more than excited to see all those longtime Android stock features make their way over to iOS.
    Good point; however, how many crappy phones run android? That said, it's always quality vs quantity. Also, yes, I've owned both operating systems.
    Last edited by stolenpentium; 06-26-2013 at 01:13 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,730 Times in 741 Posts

Had a feeling you would show your Super Whiney Android Fanboy hypocrite face here for this comment!!!

You know your wasting your time post on here, you do know that right??? ROFLFMAO

Because when you post this is all we here from you and do!!!!!

Charlie Brown Teacher Speaking - YouTube

My iPhone is a Part of Me SpidermanAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Had a feeling you would show your Super Whiney Android Fanboy hypocrite face here for this comment!!!

You know your wasting your time post on here, you do know that right??? ROFLFMAO

Because when you post this is all we here from you and do!!!!!

Charlie Brown Teacher Speaking - YouTube
    Do you have that copied somewhere and you just paste it every time he shows up?

I have got a pebble and a Sony Z1, I do think Apple are going down personally, but am not a troll. I just want to defend my pebble, which works with IOS as well. I am a professional driver, who would lose my job if ever seen with a phone in my hand. The pebble is a lifesaver, I can read texts, and reject calls, I have even got an app on my watch now that will send a preset sms " i am driving, will call back asap"
    This sony watch looks even better than my pebble, with a colour screen on for starters !!

I would have no interest in a watch that I would have to charge every few days.

Dear loser. Know the reason behind facts.
    IOS share is low because it runs on just one type of phone, the iphone while android runs on almost ALL of the other phones. If people could port iOS on phones other than the iphone, m sure android's share would be less than what ios's is right now.
    As for the new features in ios, it doesnt matter who does what first. What matters is who does it better. And all of us know apple is about quality. So shut your crap bag up.

Quote Originally Posted by elkyelky View Post

Oh.... wait. Never mind.
    Dude are you serious a 4 year old phone the 3GS does not have the technology to run ios7 you should step up to the future and rely on the past technology changes all the time

Thanks

I think **** Tracey had one of these in the 50's :] Sorry but its not sleek or sexy. Put the SONY Logo on the battery cover yikes. Oh and by the way "troll" Apple is more profitable than Google at this time and obviously makes one phone that is leading the smartphone wars and has been for years. Get your facts right.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Why rip on Android? It's so easy to see the glass half empty instead of half full.
    Apple has a stable, closed, and particularly basic OS. Android is a little bit more complex and open-source, possibly more prone to harmful software.
    Android vanilla upgrades may not be available to all devices, however there is a large community that offers free ROMs that individuals can load onto their phones.
    Apple offers constant upgrades, however you need to hang back in order to have your phone jailbroken and customized.
    It's really whichever you find suits you better.
    So to all you 12 y/o cry-babies, put a sock in it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jcbzr For This Useful Post:

SpidermanAPV (06-26-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Jcbzr View Post
    Why rip on Android? It's so easy to see the glass half empty instead of half full.
    Apple has a stable, closed, and particularly basic OS. Android is a little bit more complex and open-source, possibly more prone to harmful software.
    Android vanilla upgrades may not be available to all devices, however there is a large community that offers free ROMs that individuals can load onto their phones.
    Apple offers constant upgrades, however you need to hang back in order to have your phone jailbroken and customized.
    It's really whichever you find suits you better.
    So to all you 12 y/o cry-babies, put a sock in it.
    Best post I have read on this forum in a long time. Of course Jcbzr..you know that your post is full of common sense so doesn't belong here LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dpacemaker View Post
    You do realize that over 60% percent of Android users are on a version that is nearly 3yrs old. While over 90% of iOS users are on the most recent. While they are finally getting their act together in bringing certain functionality features they have been lacking, the fact that they allow nearly every new software to be used on many old devices. While not all features are there some are. The 3GS will be left out of iOS 7, but the iPad 2 will get some. Most models of Android phones are not able to be upgraded. The only reason that Android has a bigger market share is because it is in tons of plastic boxes from different manufacturers. If Google only made the hardware for their software, and Samsung, HTC, and others didn't have access to it, Apple would have that market share. I'd rather have iOS 7 on my iPad 2, then buy something that I can never upgrade, and get at least a few features. Another thing is that Apple doesn't allow phone carrier networks to add their bloat ware, and since its closed there are no viruses in the App Store, just a few weeks ago a malware app called 'Bad Piggies' was in the Google Play store, that's ridiculous. Since they make the hardware I don't have to worry about bloat ware features like on other handsets, Samsung adds tons to Android, as do other phone makers.
    You DO realize that the over 60% percent (yes, you said it, percent percent, gj) that 3 year old android OS still has more features than iOS 7
    Funny

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nillanickers View Post
    You DO realize that the over 60% percent (yes, you said it, percent percent, gj) that 3 year old android OS still has more features than iOS 7
    Funny
    And, it runs like garbage because it's loaded with crap... ah sorry, "features."

Quote Originally Posted by nillanickers View Post
    Funny
    You do realize that features are not everything one cares about while using a phone.
    Its abt the overall experience.
    And what features are u exactly talking abt?! An iphone can do EVERYTHING MEANINGFUL that an android phone can. And customizations come with complexity, absence of which is not a deal breaker for a lot of people.
    Ios is simple, performance and battery optimized which enables us to get the most out of the experience. Thats the reason why iphone 4's (2010) real life performance on IOS 6 is at par with s3 on ICS, which released just last year and which packs two to three times the specs of the ip4.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12