+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ashton Kutcher's 'Jobs' Film Opens August 16th

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Mark your calendars. Although the film was initially expected to debut in April (I guess production issues arise with anything Apple related), the new Steve Jobs biopic starring Ashton Kutcher
    MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,479 Times in 565 Posts

Default Ashton Kutcher's 'Jobs' Film Opens August 16th

Mark your calendars.

Although the film was initially expected to debut in April (I guess production issues arise with anything Apple related), the new Steve Jobs biopic starring Ashton Kutcher will finally open nationwide August 16th.

The film purportedly covers approximately 30 years of Jobs’ life, from 1971 to 2000.

The film plunges into the depths of his character, creating an intense dialogue-driven story that is as much a sweeping epic as it is an immensely personal portrait of Steve Jobs’ life.
    Directed by Joshua Michael Stern and written by Matthew Whiteley, "Jobs" premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival in January and, for the most part, generated mixed reviews.

In addition to Ashton Kutcher, the movie also stars Dermot Mulroney, Josh Gad, Lukas Haas, J.K. Simmons and Matthew Modine.

Incidentally, “Jobs” is one of two forthcoming films focused on the late Apple visionary and co-founder. The other production is a big-budget, Sony-backed picture which is currently being penned by award-winning writer, Aaron Sorkin.

That flick is said to be based on Walter Isaacson’s official biography.

Source: Deadline

Thanks

I think i'll pass.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Looking forward to it!