+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Phil Schiller Confirms New Version of Final Cut Pro X Imminent with Mac Pro Release

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
    Thanks

Default Phil Schiller Confirms New Version of Final Cut Pro X Imminent with Mac Pro Release

With the announcement of the new Mac Pro at Apple’s WWDC keynote, many people seemed to have overlooked that no updates to Apple’s pro apps were made. However, Phil Schiller did drop a quick confirmation that a new version of Final Cut Pro X is indeed coming later this year. He mentioned the following during Apple’s unveiling of the new Mac Pro at WWDC 2013:

The Final Cut Pro team is hard at work on a version of Final Cut Pro X that will support all the performance and graphic capabilities of this machine
    Schiller didn’t mention any specific features that we’ll be seeing in the new version but support for the new Mac Pro means support for the machine’s dual workstation GPUs and AMD FirePro Graphics, something that many other pro apps will need to update in order to support. We also know that the new Mac pro will be supporting multiple streams of 4K displays, with support being extended for up to three displays.

We’ll have to see what else the new version will contain but as of right now, the details are hazy. Are any of you excited for the release of a new Final Cut Pro x and/or the Mac Pro?

Source: Apple

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

My iPhone is a Part of Me ProfessorJack's Avatar
    Thanks

I was looking at getting a mac book pro laptop but not now after finding out the power of the Mac Pro the old Pro is like the space shuttle and the new Pro is like Star Trek 👍

*T*
    Thanks

I'm not sure you know what "imminent" means