Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Announces Maps for the Mac

Default Apple Announces Maps for the Mac

After announcing OS X Mavericks Monday afternoon, Apple announced that Maps would be coming to the Mac. Rumors confirmed this feature last year.

With Maps, users can easily take a look at the world around them from the big screen. The interface looks a lot like what we see on iOS, and many of the features also take after the iOS version of Maps.

Users can pick between regular, hybrid, and satellite views for maps, and users can even take advantage of turn by turn navigation, flyover view, and other features that we are used to on iOS.

Users will even be able to begin a navigation session on their Mac and send it to their iOS devices over iCloud so they can start on one device and end on another.

Sources: Apple

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

BoyBastos (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

This seems pretty cool

iPhone? More like MyPhone DayumQuitPlayin's Avatar
    Thanks

Their live stream seems to be down. It stopped and I've tried using all my iDevices, even restarting my router.

This sucks.

well this is useless if the maps app from iOS is still in the same condition - ever since google maps was re-released on iOSs, I forgot Apple had a maps app. Yeah... its that terrible.

I wonder if it will still lack transit and bicycling directions...