Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Full 81-Minute Video of Cook's D11 Interview Now Available

Thanks

Default Full 81-Minute Video of Cook's D11 Interview Now Available

Shortly after Apple CEO Tim Cook’s talk with AllThingsD’s Kara Swisher and Walt Mossberg, AllThingsD posted the full video of the interview online. For those of you who watched last year’s, you’ll notice that the video has gone up rather quickly as it took several weeks for the full video to find its way online previously.

The 81-minute vdeo contains the full interview in addition to the question and answer session that followed. Topics of discussion include the following:

• The Apple Television Set
    • The Possibility of Wearable Devices
    • The Company’s Executive Change Up
    • Revamped iOS and OS X to be Unveiled at WWDC
    • Apple to Open APIs in the Future
    • Apple’s Environmental Efforts and Hiring of Ex-EPA Chief Lisa Jackson

Previously Steve Jobs was a regular participant of the D conference. He had been interviewed on the stage and even appeared alongside Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates several times. Cook has carried on the tradition by serving as the opening session interview for the past two years.

You can watch the video below:

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="512" height="288" src="http://live.wsj.com/public/page/embed-0A0DDC54_6929_43AA_818E_3058B33077B7.html"></iframe>

If you have the time to kill, it’s quite an interesting watch!

Source: AllThingsD
    Last edited by Akshay Masand; 05-29-2013 at 08:49 PM.

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Please make it available on the app. Thx.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    Please make it available on the app. Thx.
    Just open it up in safari just couple more clicks for it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Just open it up in safari just couple more clicks for it to work.
    I think he means the embedded link isn't showing up in the app, that's what's happening for me. It's just the code for the link, not the actual link

god tim cook and apples strategy is so BOOOOORINGGGGG>. Hence why Samsung is getting more exciting year by year.. yes apple introduced the world to the most amazing phone ever.. however , the tech industry saw the potential in a new os and type of phone and completely ran with it. apple fails to see that quality on android phones is ( NOW ) more on there level then ever! and android as an OS has been fine tuned to levels of iOS and are now surpassing in the features area. yes tim we know apple is about making the best phone but EARTH TO APPLE you no longer have the BEST phone you have a just as good as the best ones..several out there outshine you.. as for apple TV.. Samsung has destroyed everyone in this market. the problem is the speed at which Samsung delivers new features and technology. they simply are light-speeds ahead of apple. and apple is having trouble catching up due to there damn slowness.. give me break every year you add 2 or 3 simple features that most android phones had since the first version of there OS. thats why your loosing stock cause your to ARROGANT as a company to understand that your speed isn't going to cut it anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by kgdadon View Post
    as for apple TV.. Samsung has destroyed everyone in this market. the problem is the speed at which Samsung delivers new features and technology.
    i don't personally see anything attractive about what Samsung have done with TV. i don't see any of their TV products being any better than the ATV2 i have plugged into my LG setup im currently rocking.

i agree with your sentiment that about speed; Samsung's speed to deliver is their problem and probably the key reason behind everything Samsung that i've some across looking half finished, cheap and unattractive

7. The Following User Says Thank You to slickric For This Useful Post:

vinaygoel2000 (05-29-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I'll summarize the video... Apple is doomed lol