+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Shows No Interest in Windows 8 iTunes App

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by Norb Funny I've been hoping microsoft would give me a fkking option to uninstall metro so I don't get this annoying side menu each time i move
    Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Norb View Post
    Funny I've been hoping microsoft would give me a fkking option to uninstall metro so I don't get this annoying side menu each time i move my coursor to a corner. I've also heard MS is re-evaluating some of their decisions about metro. Lets see what happens.
    If you dont like Metro and want a better OS then install Windows 7. Thats the best OS for a PC at the moment. Everything runs in it, its got desktop gadgets and its a LOT better then Windows 8.

I dont blame Apple for not making a Metro version of iTunes. Metro/Windows 8 sucks and the less made for it the sooner we get a better OS as we need to kill it off so M$ stop wasting time on it.
    I hate Apple as a company and the decisions they make but I told M$ from the start if they released Windows 8 with that look (Metro) it will fail from the start and I was right. Its crap and nobody likes it. Everyone I've spoken to about Windows 8 doesn't have anything good to say about it.

I'm really hoping Windows Blue has an option to totally disable Metro but whatever they do it will be hard to make a better OS than Windows 7.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Norb View Post
    Funny I've been hoping microsoft would give me a fkking option to uninstall metro so I don't get this annoying side menu each time i move my coursor to a corner. I've also heard MS is re-evaluating some of their decisions about metro. Lets see what happens.
    It's called windows 7.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DQEight For This Useful Post:

b1997469 (05-18-2013)

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12