+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Can Receive Even More in Damages against Samsung in New Trial

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by Dranon ++1! Blame it on the court and judges!
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dranon View Post
    ++1!
    Blame it on the court and judges!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cgfusion View Post
    You droid boys are so funny, Apple a bad company for suing, really? If you owned a company and someone kept stealing your stuff you would sit there and so nothing (well probably because that's what you already probably do anyways)......Samsung has had their share of lawsuits against Apple and other companies which you fail to mention. I noticed droid boys never use facts in their arguments. 90% fart apps or useless? Go back to school dumb *%#, do the math. That's just not true, I have far more business, productive and useful apps than what you describe. That's just a comment of ignorance you have made and shows your intelligence. I've used every phone and will continue to choose all Apple Products. I also enjoy supporting an American company. The profits stay here, not go to Korea where they are laughing all the way to the bank. I'm amazed by you Slamslung loyalty to a foreign company and that you only see what they want you to see.
    Love my Apple products and can not wait to switch from the i phone 5 to the new one keep up the good work Apple

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

lol all these apple fanboys defend there **** like its there life

no i dont need a whole bunch of stupid *** apps ya i watch a movie on my note sometimes and use chrome but i dont need to have an app in my hand all the damn time i would rather be out in the world enjoying the fresh and lovley air in Hawaii instead of having my face buried in a phone 24/7

iPhone is great its the company that i hate

Banned
    Thanks

cgfusion, how can Samsung be sued for stealing when THEY MAKE the parts for the iPads? Remember when Apple sued Samsung over the screens. Samsung MAKE the iPad screens so how would that lawsuit work? Suing someone for something they make for you? Apple are just stupid and those lawsuits prove it.
    Spend more money making a better device instead of complaining about what the competition makes is what Apple should be doing but again they are too stupid.
    I dont see Samsung suing Apple for anything, but I do see Samsung making the best device this time.

My iPhone is a Part of Me fanboyfanboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sheon View Post
    lol all these apple fanboys defend there **** like its there life

no i dont need a whole bunch of stupid *** apps ya i watch a movie on my note sometimes and use chrome but i dont need to have an app in my hand all the damn time i would rather be out in the world enjoying the fresh and lovley air in Hawaii instead of having my face buried in a phone 24/7

iPhone is great its the company that i hate
    I also like to be able to keep my phone in my pocket...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fanboyfanboy For This Useful Post:

vinaygoel2000 (03-31-2013)

Thanks
    Doesn't matter Samsung needs apple for the android platform now. Android was sold for 9 billion http://m.techtree.com/content/news/3...-dollars.html/ Check it out!!!!!!

Thanks

Yeah whatever! April fools. Tbh we all know android kicks iOS!!! When I want to read or play a game I use my jb iPad mini, if I want to download a 3d movie & stream it straight to my Panasonic 3d tv I use my note 10.1. Point is Samsung and Android is a killer combo and much better than apple. Still like both tho

Ps having the note 10.1 is the best tablet you can get unless u want/like to carry your laptop.
    Last edited by se23; 04-01-2013 at 02:39 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Bán chung cu hapulico giá r? ch? 30tr/m2 LH 097 385 7179

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dlyk13 View Post
    Blame it on the court and judges!
    Get em Apple stick your foot in their A55

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pkmaximum View Post
    I'll never understand why so many Apple haters hang around an Apple forum. Anyway, it is about time for these silly trials to end eh?
    They once saw an article with an Apple user saying how much they liked their new iPhone and they could not refrain from making sure to call them an iJob's nuts fanboy. They just stuck around after that...

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12