+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Samsung Galaxy S4 Unpacked in New York

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by cgfusion Crap in plastic. I'm supporting an American Company An American company doesn't mean much when the product you buy Is made in a different country
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,855 Times in 884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cgfusion View Post
    Crap in plastic. I'm supporting an American Company
    An American company doesn't mean much when the product you buy Is made in a different country
    Last edited by subywrex; 03-15-2013 at 01:32 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Samsung galaxy S4 a.k.a Samsung galaxy S3s lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller006 View Post
    What apps are you currently using that you won't find on the Google PlayStore.
    It's not that you won't "find" a certain app. Even if you find the same app made by the same dev, it doesn't function the same on android. For example, try Webex app on iOS and then on android. Made by same dev but its a pain on android to use it. While its a pleasure on iOS. Try it out and post back. I bet you won't.

How much does this cost anyway?
    Last edited by vinaygoel2000; 03-14-2013 at 11:53 PM.

Thanks

it is Impressive but..i don't care bout a 5 inch Screen cause i have a iPad Mini. Although 13MP is nice..but to be honest...idc BOUT that either, since All i care bout is Processing Power & Apps that can use that.Also the Feel of it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Janet55's Avatar
    Thanks

like the Smart Scroll and Dual camera features, but would wait the iPhone 5s or iPhone 6 release
    Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
    How to Delete Duplicates in iPhoto

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller006 View Post
    What apps are you currently using that you won't find on the Google PlayStore.
    its not about what apps you use, every other app market feels watered down and cheap, and wtf is google play store lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

Samsung phones just seem to feel a little flimsy. With all these new sensors you drop it once, it's over.

Thanks

I have a feeling that the 5S may very well be the final nail in the coffin for the iPhone. Sure they'll be people that will buy it because its an Apple product, but not as many.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    I will have to agree that samsung is starting to pull away from the pack. I would love to see what apple can do with a phone that size.
    Not impressed one bit why would any one want something that big it would be like adding a dialing pad and making calls from your I pad can you imagine holding something that grossly large to your ear to make a call apple has the right idea no bigger than a 4inch screen at best love my i phone 5 it rocks .

Thanks

I find it amusing that no one cared for Android until the Galaxy S3..if you say otherwise, you are probably lying. With that being said, two decent phones does not equal phone domination. Not to mention, we have no idea what Apple has up its sleeve. I still have my 4S(I don't run out and buy "the next big thing") and I am fine with it for now. To each his/her own but I can't wait till Apple drops its lineup this year, then we can compare and complain hahahaha!

Thanks

Glad I sold my iPhone 5, I'll be buying the S4 and sticking with ipt5 for my iOS games.
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    "listening to people" something apple doesn't care to do. "We are committed to innovation" something apple used to do.

Been saying it for months, apples time is over. Just wait & see what happens when the iPhone 5S comes out.
    I'm going to save this so I can refer to it later this year when millions of devices are sold.

Doesn't matter what they add or what they change they will still sell millions.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Awdad724 For This Useful Post:

vinaygoel2000 (03-15-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

It's a great phone to compete against the iPhone lineup. If you don't like the phone then stop being a cry baby.
    Personally, I've owned the i4, and now the S3. It's been a year that I've been using the android platform and I prefer it over Apple's iOS. However, iOS is simple and more stable... but is also a lot more limited than Android.

To each their own. Haters make us famous.

desconocido
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,721 Times in 2,504 Posts

the S4 with Vanilla Android would be the "perfect" phone!!

all those new features and hardware are really cool.

i'll buy it for sure!!

i like my i5 and will continue using it, but i want to try Android again. BUT the TouchWiz makes the S4 looks crappy!!

anyway.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Who wants to buy an iPhone!!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Jobs Twin View Post
    5 inches! thats going to be a tassel to hold for many.
    Samstink missed the boat on this one who wants to make a call while holding a laptop up to your ear Apple is smart for keeping it simple 4inches is just the right size still fits easily in to your pocket or hand .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    I find it amusing that no one cared for Android until the Galaxy S3..if you say otherwise, you are probably lying. With that being said, two decent phones does not equal phone domination. Not to mention, we have no idea what Apple has up its sleeve. I still have my 4S(I don't run out and buy "the next big thing") and I am fine with it for now. To each his/her own but I can't wait till Apple drops its lineup this year, then we can compare and complain hahahaha!
    Which "two decent phones" are you referring to? Im not sure if your talking just Samsung here or Android all together. If your talking Android as a whole...then there are more then just "two decent phones"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    I mean its pretty predictable to what Apple has up its sleeve. Everyone knew what the 4S was going to have(Siri the racist) and the 5 was going to be longer(and they put the headphone jack on the bottom! GENIUS! INNOVATIVE!!) and the 5S will more than likely be the same with a "better camera" and A6X or A7 Dual Core chip that no one will notice the difference unless you jumped from a iPhone 3.

Of course, I would be willing to eat my words if Apple actually delivered on the 5S or just surprised us all w/ a 6 w/ a 4.8 screen. I'm going to remain pessimistic till then though.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave_Xiavia For This Useful Post:

Schnedi (03-15-2013)

desconocido
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,721 Times in 2,504 Posts

Apple won't surprise, at least not this year. the i5S will be the same with 2GB of ram and camera of 13mpx. maybe any other modification but for sure not something "big".

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a question. How much ram does the os use?