+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Phil Schiller Speaks Out Against Android in Recent Interview

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by centori Why you need a bigger screen for a phone? Are you having eyes problem? The current size is good. Samsung are for DUMB ***! It was
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by centori View Post
    Why you need a bigger screen for a phone? Are you having eyes problem? The current size is good. Samsung are for DUMB ***!
    It was funny to see someone making a call using a note 2. LMBO.

I like to watch videos on my smartphone and I have man size hands not girly hands like most iphone users.....lol

You prob laugh because you are more into all show and no go

epz
    Thanks

When you take an Android device out of the box, you have to sign up to nine accounts with different vendors to get the experience iOS comes with. They don't work seamlessly together.
    LMAO how can anyone take this guy serious when he over exagerates things.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Why do Android fanbois visit this site anyway?
    same thing goes for as why do Apple top head honchos bash Android?

laugh all u want in turn ill laugh back when the whole damn iPhone 5 fits inside my note II screen......

i love the apple hardware i hate the company and its cocky ness iPhone 5 will be my last Apple product
    Last edited by sheon; 03-14-2013 at 01:03 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sheon View Post
    same thing goes for as why do Apple top head honchos bash Android?

i love the apple hardware i hate the company and its cocky ness iPhone 5 will be my last Apple product
    "Why do Apple top head honchos bash Android"...... REALLY? BASH? It's called BUSINESS! And is quite common! What do you expect out of a companies "head hancho"?? To talk to the Wall Street Journal and tell them that his companies main competitor makes a better product then his own company?? What is wrong with you?

So it would be "bashing" if BMWs CEO said he believes BMW makes a better vehicle then AUDI?!

And it's not like Phil was talking major trash, calling Androids ugly, cheap, and clunky (all valid points btw). He gave a simple, standard protocol answer when ASKED A QUESTION. It's his job to say these kinda things for Wall Street and investors. Android FanGirls should spend more time at perhaps some common sense, or general knowledge forums, before coming to a forum about a product that they do not use or even like, to waste their own time and everyone elses making ridiculous complaints such as this.

Quote Originally Posted by jasvncnt10 View Post

Because someone may actually be open minded about technology doesnt make them a fanboy. It looks to me like many people here have gotten fed up with Apple for one reason or another and made a switch.
    So.....your saying.....the Android fans who come here..... and post all of these ridiculous comments...like....how Apple is the Devil and everyone who hasn't switched to Android like them is a inferior human being and just isn't as smart or classy or refined as they are and that they are all sheep following the big bad "Crapple".....are....OPEN-MINDED!!???! Hahahahaha, dude...really?? Ya, open-minded man...LOL! Thank you for that though, that was one of the funnier things I have read in a while.
    Last edited by iLoveWindows&iPhone; 03-14-2013 at 01:38 PM.
    El Zurdo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iLoveWindows&iPhone For This Useful Post:

vinaygoel2000 (03-14-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Thanks

take away all the jailbreak tweaks that apple steals and what do they have?!?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Painkiller006's Avatar
    Thanks

Because we own both an Android and Apple product.

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveWindows&iPhone View Post
    And it's not like Phil was talking major trash, calling Androids ugly, cheap, and clunky (all valid points btw). He gave a simple, standard protocol answer when ASKED A QUESTION. It's his job to say these kinda things for Wall Street and investors. Android FanGirls should spend more time at perhaps some common sense, or general knowledge forums, before coming to a forum about a product that they do not use or even like, to waste their own time and everyone elses making ridiculous complaints such as this.
    So.....your saying.....the Android fans who come here..... and post all of these ridiculous comments...like....how Apple is the Devil and everyone who hasn't switched to Android like them is a inferior human being and just isn't as smart or classy or refined as they are and that they are all sheep following the big bad "Crapple".....are....OPEN-MINDED!!???! Hahahahaha, dude...really?? Ya, open-minded man...LOL! Thank you for that though, that was one of the funnier things I have read in a while.
    Android is not ugly, cheap and clunky as you said. Have you seen any of the high end phones like the HTC ONE, Droid DNA, Nexus 4? Sheeps like yourself should probably not make ridiculous post such as the one you made. Has it ever crossed your tiny brain that maybe people own both an Android and Apple product? And yes, i have products from both Android and Apple. Show me the Apple is devil post and the rest of the ridiculous things you keep saying. And seriously, nine different accounts?? What accounts is he talking about lol
    from my rooted Droid DNA

Green Apple
    Thanks

Because we are invading the ifags.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

the reason why i will not switch is the buggy UI on android, and the MAJOR lack of ecosystem, my iPhone iPad mini, macbook pro and airplay express all play amazingly together. There is nothing like that on android, you cant send iMessages from your windows laptop. There are just so many simple things missing from android that Apple does seamlessly. Find my iPhone.... come on now.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Painkiller006's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by klip2006 View Post
    the reason why i will not switch is the buggy UI on android, and the MAJOR lack of ecosystem, my iPhone iPad mini, macbook pro and airplay express all play amazingly together. There is nothing like that on android, you cant send iMessages from your windows laptop. There are just so many simple things missing from android that Apple does seamlessly. Find my iPhone.... come on now.
    You can have the same boring outdated UI on an Android phone just as you would have it on an iPhone. In what way does your product work together better than my Android products working together with my Windows laptop? iMessages, there's MightyText for Android. Cerberus for Android is equivalent if not better than find my iPhone. So your reason's is invalid.
    from my rooted Droid DNA

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

People who want phablets can't afford an iPad.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tperry's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe, like me, they own both? Some come here to shoot down the incorrect crap that is spewed by those that only have Apple stars in their eyes. I have 4 Apple devices and 6 Android (variety of makes/models - all recent). If you don't use both regularly then you don't have a basis of valid comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    People who want phablets can't afford an iPad.
    Incorrect. I have 2 iPads, two S3's, a Galaxy Tab 7.7 an iPhone 5, RAZR MAXX, MAXX HD and some other stuff. My personal cell phone bill runs in excess of $650 per month. Next.
    Last edited by Tperry; 03-15-2013 at 12:00 AM.
    Not a waterboy for Android OR Apple.

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tperry View Post

Incorrect. I have 2 iPads, two S3's, a Galaxy Tab 7.7 an iPhone 5, RAZR MAXX, MAXX HD and some other stuff. My personal cell phone bill runs in excess of $650 per month. Next.
    Have you ever sat down and thought what u r doing wrong? My cell phone bill is $83 / month. And I have unlimited data.

Do you work at a barbershop?

Thanks

Ladies and Gents it isn't a race ... And there are facts on both sides to protect their ideas ...iOS is a very nice very polish software ...simple to use .... It doesn't get the widgets ..... But it all works together ..and like Phil said no matter what firmware ur in you know if its apple it's bound to work ....ail breaking the firmware makes it all better for us ... Which the counters with a hook to the face when plp say ... Android can be modified .... With a simple install this install that... Thanks Jay Freeman .... Now android users gea u get bigger screens ... Gea u get a bunch ad free apps but its 2 different experiences I tried both and couldn't not find myself pleased with a droid ... Love my iPhone as a tool .. And assistant .... It's not all the way about who's better its about who's preference ..... Besides droid was born from an apple seed .....

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12