+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leap Controller Ships May 13 - In Stores May 19

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
LEAP announced earlier today that they will will begin shipping all global pre-orders on May 13, 2013. They are still accepting all pre-orders at www.leapmotion.com , and they state that
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,576 Times in 277 Posts

Default Leap Controller Ships May 13 - In Stores May 19

LEAP announced earlier today that they will will begin shipping all global pre-orders on May 13, 2013. They are still accepting all pre-orders at www.leapmotion.com, and they state that you will not be charged until the product ships. The Leap Motion Controller will also be available to purchase at Best Buy retail stores across the U.S. on May 19.

Yesterday we wrote about the ToDo software Clear for Mac being compatible with the new Leap Controller, if you missed that, watch the video here.

I for one am excited to see the leap controller put to use. Reminds me a lot of a controller-less Wii, or the Playstation Move.

At launch on May 13, we'll open Airspace, our exclusive Leap Motion software store where you will be able to discover optimized software that will allow you to get apps from such companies as Corel, Autodesk, Disney Interactive, Double Fine Studios, Weather Channel, ZeptoLab, and more.
    More details here: https://www.leapmotion.com/press_rel...-stores-may-19

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Leap Controller Ships May 13 - In Stores May 19-leap.png   Leap Controller Ships May 13 - In Stores May 19-leap.jpg  
    Last edited by Nick Hesson; 02-27-2013 at 10:32 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

Cannot wait for this. I preordered yesterday for the cheaper price too.