+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Report: Apple Ramping Up Support for Same-Sex Marriage

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
homosexuality is an abomination this isnt what i said its what the bible says and it also says let no man take from this book or add to it which
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Thanks

homosexuality is an abomination this isnt what i said its what the bible says and it also says let no man take from this book or add to it which means either u believe in all of it or none of it let jesus come into your heart be saved repent for he comes as a thief in the night and behold he stands at the door and knocks and any man that listens and accepts him he will come in and sup with him and them with him jesus loves all of us he died for you and me on the cross please dont reject him its not too late forget the televangelists and man forget the vatican just pick up a bible read Gods word and search your heart u are not alone we are all sinners and have fallen short of the glory of God God does not hate the sinner he hates the sin sometimes the right thing to do is hard but u can do it!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colin9001's Avatar
    Thanks

Any news on that new tweak coming out next week

Green Apple
    Thanks

The APPLE played an important part between Adam and Eve. Those days are gone!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,773 Times in 837 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Colin9001 View Post
    Any news on that new tweak coming out next week
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Albut View Post
    The APPLE played an important part between Adam and Eve. Those days are gone!!
    'Those days' are still among us. Read up!

Thanks

Yeah Colin I think that new tweak is gonna drop on Monday... I love modding my I... I can't believe all the posts I just read... MMi is the only forum I frequent... I own no TV, listen to no radio, I hate televised news, printed news and the political, religious debates on topics such as this... I'm down with freedom of sex, speech and whatevahs else y'all wanna do... Lets please keep it more mod, tweak, hack, jailbreak related here please... For many of us here Facebook and all other social media is just getting more retarded by the day and MMi is all we got... I'm cool with the bible, but this ain't the best place to preach and quote scripture y'all... It's also not the best place to push your political views... Thanks to those of you on here who posted funny, lighthearted or topic changing comments... Things was getting heavy on this topic...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor64 View Post
    homosexuality is an abomination this isnt what i said its what the bible says and it also says let no man take from this book or add to it which means either u believe in all of it or none of it let jesus come into your heart be saved repent for he comes as a thief in the night and behold he stands at the door and knocks and any man that listens and accepts him he will come in and sup with him and them with him jesus loves all of us he died for you and me on the cross please dont reject him its not too late forget the televangelists and man forget the vatican just pick up a bible read Gods word and search your heart u are not alone we are all sinners and have fallen short of the glory of God God does not hate the sinner he hates the sin sometimes the right thing to do is hard but u can do it!!!
    You are correct, sir! Homosexuality is an abomination but it doesn't mean God doesn't love His children. We are ALL His children so that means we can't judge one another. That's His job, not ours. Our job is to obey the Greatest Commandment, which is.....?

Yep....love one another!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't know if you just copy and pasted this from somewhere and I'm guessing you had the best intentions in mind by posting it, however, it's really hard to take anyone seriously when they can't seem to form a proper sentence with the use of punctuation.
    Try using a comma or a period in it's proper place and maybe your words won't seem like a nonsensical or an unintelligible run on psycho-babble.

Thanks

Well maybe someone in the jailbreak community could build a patch for this???

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sage I View Post
    Yeah Colin I think that new tweak is gonna drop on Monday... I love modding my I... I can't believe all the posts I just read... MMi is the only forum I frequent... I own no TV, listen to no radio, I hate televised news, printed news and the political, religious debates on topics such as this... I'm down with freedom of sex, speech and whatevahs else y'all wanna do... Lets please keep it more mod, tweak, hack, jailbreak related here please... For many of us here Facebook and all other social media is just getting more retarded by the day and MMi is all we got... I'm cool with the bible, but this ain't the best place to preach and quote scripture y'all... It's also not the best place to push your political views... Thanks to those of you on here who posted funny, lighthearted or topic changing comments... Things was getting heavy on this topic...
    ^^^^ what he said x100 ^^^^

Thanks

I was raised Christian and with the bible... I try my best to live a Christ like life... The bible with all its greatness has been manipulated and altered purposefully many times through the ages... Look up Constantine and see how many things he messed with in Christianity... Even when men of god have with good hearts tried to translate the bible things get lost in the translation of language differences... The bible is not the first book in existence nor are its words 100% pure and unaltered... We are here on MMi for I device related things... Not to preach the gospel... Besides the way to preach and teach is through your works and deeds, not your words... And one more thing: If you are a Christian and call Jesus: Jesus, god: god, call Sunday the sabbath and go to church on that day, raise Christmas trees with ornaments and place wreaths on your front door then you blasphemy the bible and cannot condemn homosexuality on MMi. Study your bible!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Villebilly View Post
    Can anyone name a civilization that has flourished while condoning supporting homosexuality? Family is the most important building block in society.
    Canada.

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks

The arguments about same sex marriage are just as antiquated and ridiculous as segregation arguments used to be. I'm a straight male married for ten years with three beautiful children. I support gay marriage. My happiness is not at risk as a result of other people's preferences. Hate is just hate, and shouldn't be tolerated on any level.
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    This thread needs to simply go away. No reason for it at all. The "mod" in modmyi has nothing to do with modding marriage.
    Marriage was "modded" the moment people decided to do it out of love in this country.

Brah.

Thanks

Sorry buddy, the only thing I got from that is "the right thing to do is hard but u can do it!!!"

Giggety xD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Junnito View Post
    I guess no more apple for my home, to sad tho, i own everything at home apple from iPhone to pc, i guess windows will be taking my second choice,
    But Bill Gates supports it tó

*Sighs*

Nevermind. People are so silly.

Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    Most people are against *** marriage including me, so I don't know what apple is thinking. Government takes away our guns now this? this country is a joke. Obama needs to go ASAP.

Note: and what does it tell you when this website has to block the word g.a.y.?
    Actually, most people in this country are for gay marriage. Just 8 years ago, though, you would have been right. But this country is a lot bigger than your state.

And no, the government isn't taking your guns away. Honestly, how long have you heard the "THE GOVERNMENT IS TAKING YOUR GUNS AWAY!" narrative? Has it happened yet? No? You're ranking yourself among the "THE WORLD IS GOING TO END IN 1999! NO, 2000! NO, 2012!" Except for you it's, "THE GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY WHEN CARTER IS PRESIDENT! NO, CLINTON! NO, THE BLACK GUY!!"

Stop. Just stop.
    Last edited by Christophxr; 02-27-2013 at 12:49 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Christophxr For This Useful Post:

dwizurd (02-27-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me hogcia's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol. Most people who except gay marriage only do it politically. But in reality they rather not deal with it, period.

Gay is just wrong. It opens the doors to other sexual preferences. Who's to say I can't have sex with a dog now? Anything goes right?

Support for same-sex marriage generally correlates with lack of religious fundamentalism, & young age, (Immature and clueless people) Who have no faith.

Stop being ignorant, don't bend to political waves, Make your own choices don't let others make them for you.

No matter what happens in Congress, gay will always be wrong and will never be accepted by society as a whole. So get over it! NEXT!

iPhone? More like MyPhone NiteStar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustBrenden View Post
    Get over your homophobia.
    I always love when people use this response to make one feel like they're wrong. It's like the one guy said here earlier about how prop 8 was voted on and the MAJORITY voted against gay marriage. Yet people in the minority continue to go at it in trying to over turn it and even use celebs to push their cause. Anyone else of note that is against gay marriage, even though in the majority, can't stand up and say it because the media and the minority will just use what this guy I quoted said. Now say it was to have gotten passed originally. Would those against have been allowed to still try to overturn it? Or would you have just said "it got voted on. Get over it and live with it". Am I wrong? no, but you'll still be upset with me and say something to me anyway.
    Last edited by NiteStar; 02-27-2013 at 05:27 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

EDIT: double post, I thought my reply from page 2 didn't go through

Quote Originally Posted by kosher1 View Post
    It's a physiological sickness.
    Wrong, statements like this are depressing. Let's get with the times, this isn't the 19th Century or even 20th.

'Being Gay Is Not A Mental Disorder And Cannot Be Cured' Psychotherapists Warn

Quote Originally Posted by Villebilly View Post
    If we are changing the definition of marriage then why limit to just one spouse? Isn't that oppressive to folks (like Charlie Sheen and John Smith) who want more than one spouse?
    Marriage is CLEARLY defined in the bible, right? <~~

Report: Apple Ramping Up Support for Same-Sex Marriage-marriage.jpg

Some guys like guys, get over it. Gay Marriage is going to happen folks. If you don't want to see this in the news year after year, let's pass it already. Religious reasons have no place dictating who someone picks as their life partner. gay or straight (aka marriage)

P.S. ModMyi let me know they just lifted the filter today on the word gay. (no more ***)
    They will instead be banning people that use the word as an insult. I think that's pretty clear.
    Last edited by JazJon; 02-28-2013 at 12:34 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JazJon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-28-2013), JustBrenden (02-27-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NiteStar View Post
    I always love when people use this response to make one feel like they're wrong. It's like the one guy said here earlier about how prop 8 was voted on and the MAJORITY voted against gay marriage. Yet people in the minority continue to go at it in trying to over turn it and even use celebs to push their cause. Anyone else of note that is against gay marriage, even though in the majority, can't stand up and say it because the media and the minority will just use what this guy I quoted said. Now say it was to have gotten passed originally. Would those against have been allowed to still try to overturn it? Or would you have just said "it got voted on. Get over it and live with it". Am I wrong? no, but you'll still be upset with me and say something to me anyway.
    Why should you get to determine what rights people get? God complex much?

You have no right to tell people their relationship is 2nd-class and the Supreme Court will confirm this in June.

It's extremely hateful and bigoted. Look up the definition of bigot, and you fit it.

How does it affect YOU or YOUR LIFE? If you can give me 1 valid reason, I'll concede and shut up. Also, your bible will have no control over my life, so don't think about using that as any sort of example.

I'm so tired of narrow minded people like you thinking you can control how people live their lives. Guess what? No matter what you think, I will always be gay, I will never stop because you want me to.

Thanks

It doesn't matter if the majority is against gay-marriage...it's gonna happen eventually.

For us 'Bible thumpers,' we know what the world is turning to...it's already been written. Fighting it is pointless! We don't have to condone it but we can't create hatred, either, by actively protesting it.

We are all sinners...some worse than others. Regardless, a sin is a sin in His eyes. Take the log out of your eye before telling others about the speck in theirs.

FYI, I'm happily straight & married w/ a very fundamental Christian view. I don't sway towards what's popular. I just know what is to come and how we should act even though I'm not the best example.